- Yrityksen nimi
- Lisätietoja antaa
Senior Headhunter Timo Viljakainen tel. +358 40 503 5554 or firstname.lastname@example.org
St1 Nordic Oy is a Nordic energy Group whose vision is to be the leading producer and seller of CO2-aware energy. The Group researches and develops economically viable, environmentally sustainable energy solutions. St1 focuses on fuels marketing activities, oil refining and renewable energy solutions such as waste-based advanced ethanol fuels and industrial wind power. The Group has 1300 St1 and Shell branded retail stations in Finland, Sweden and Norway. Headquartered in Helsinki, St1 employs currently 770 people. www.st1.com
We are looking for a Director, Public Affairs for St1 Nordic Oy. You will be working in Sustainability and Future Business Unit, where we focus in creating new sustainable and profitable business opportunities for St1. We turn market knowledge and understanding into strategic projects and partnerships enabling transition of our value chain towards a more sustainable one. We are supporting and co-operating with the whole St1 Group at Nordic level. You will be leading Public Affairs responsibilities in Finland, as well as in Nordic & EU, working together with Nordic Public Affairs team. You represent St1 among our stakeholders including various industry interest groups. Supporting different St1 business units is also important. You are willing to challenge others and even your own views at times.
You have strong leadership and negotiation skills. You have excellent pressure resistance and you won’t be scared if you get into the front line at times, as the work area is an interest to many.
Responsibilities & authority:
- Responsible for development of St1’s impact in society
- Developing understanding at St1 on regulatory processes across Business Units
- Engaging and presenting St1 in public
- Acting as a coach & close support for internal relevant stakeholders in Public Affairs matters
- Managing partnerships that support St1 in the work
- Managing a budget in this business area
Skills and knowledge required
- Deep understanding into political processes and having experience working in that field
- Experienced in developing influential messages supporting corporate communications
- Extensive knowledge in energy and climate related St1 business areas
- You are experienced taking leadership across matrix organization
- You are talented in network building and maintaining active dialogue with our stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are vital
- Speaking Finnish, Swedish and English.
We work based on our Culture for Growth which seeks in enabling sustainable future. As an St1 colleague we expect you to have a willingness to develop by learning from others, challenging conventional and innovating in new ways of working. You seek for a life-long learning. You are an ideal team player in supporting others but also challenging when necessary. You have commitment and ambition and hunger to grow in your role.
For more information contact Senior Headhunter Timo Viljakainen tel. +358 40 503 5554 or email@example.com. Submit your application and CV by 1th February, along with your desired salary.