- Yrityksen nimi
- Lisätietoja antaa
Senior Headhunter Pia Siukosaari, tel. 040 510 4505
Senior Headhunter Heini Savio, tel. 050 322 3283
Nordisk Film is a Nordic media company who produces award-winning film and TV series, operates a cinema chain in Denmark, Norway, and Sweden, develops computer games through a number of game studios, is behind PlayStation in the Nordics and brings digital gift card solutions to the market. Nordisk Film is a part of Egmont, a leading Nordic media group focused on strong content and platforms within film, television, streaming, cinema, gaming, e-commerce, marketing services, educational platforms, magazines and books. Egmont is also behind companies like TV 2 in Norway, Lindhardt og Ringhof and Story House Egmont. Egmont is a foundation, which means we reinvest all profits in our media companies and every year millions of Euro is donated to help improve the lives of children and support film talents.
Now we are looking for a dynamic, open minded and proactive Financial Controller to our office in Helsinki.
As Financial Controller, you will primarily be responsible for the Finnish operations while partnering with the local and Nordic teams to deliver accurate and timely financial and business insights across the organization.
Reporting to the Finance Manager based in Sweden, you will be joining a team of 9 other colleagues spread across Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Finland. The team has a strong culture of continuous improvement and prioritizes transparent communication with challenging responsibilities and frequent feedback focused on developing individual competencies
As our new Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the following:
- Monthly and annual close process for two Finnish entities.
- Local statutory and statistics reporting.
- Interim, year-end, and local tax external audits.
- Payroll process in collaboration with external provider
- Point of contact for Finland for Nordisk Film HR
- Ensure transparent collaboration across all Nordic entities and business units.
- Apply continuous improvement methodology to all processes and procedures in collaboration with Nordic finance team.
- Support the Nordic finance team with financial reporting, planning, budgeting, and forecasting with a strong focus on data quality and data analysis.
- Provide timely and accurate financial and performance reporting to the local and Nordic management teams.
- Perform financial modelling and analysis in support of the local and Nordic management teams.
- Perform special strategic projects and other related duties as needed.
To succeed in this position, you need to combine strong analytical competencies with a desire to understand the business. You will collaborate with many different people across the organisation, and it is crucial that you are open-minded and have strong communication skills.
Other skills include:
- Strong communication skills and ability to partner with sales and marketing teams and other stakeholders across the Nordics.
- Strong competencies in Excel.
- Experience with Microsoft Navision is a plus.
- Comfortable working in an international environment with people from different cultures.
You hold a master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or a similar field and you are fluent in both English and Finnish. It will be an advantage if you also master Swedish.
We offer you a place to grow in an energetic team of professionals with varying backgrounds and experience. We emphasize well-being at work and offer broad occupational healthcare services and many different recreational activities.
Join the great and energetic team of finance professionals of Nordisk Film and apply for the job. We’ll start reviewing the applications right away so please send your application, CV and salary request as soon as possible. For more information, please contact Senior Headhunters Pia Siukosaari, tel. 040 510 4505 or Heini Savio, tel. 050 322 3283.