- Yrityksen nimi
- Lisätietoja antaa
For more information on the task, contact Senior Headhunter Heini Savio tel. +358 (0) 50 322 3283 or Senior Headhunter Jari Tourunen tel. +358 (0) 400 560 836.
Mint of Finland provides manufacturing, coin lifecycle and consulting services related to coins. The company’s customers mainly include central banks, finance ministries and mints of different countries. Mint of Finland is one of the leading coin exporters in the world with target markets in Europe, Asia, Africa and Latin America. The company is owned by the Finnish state and headquartered in Helsinki metropolitan area.
HEAD OF DIGITAL DEVELOPMENT
Mint of Finland is looking for a new Head of Digital Development who will be responsible for developing digital business and finding new business opportunities. The Head of Digital Development reports to the company´s CEO and works closely with the Management Team.
The key responsibilities of the Head of Digital Development are:
- Digital business development.
- Finding new business opportunities, monitoring digital and technological developments related to the industry.
- Managing digital projects from idea to implementation.
- Contributing to the company´s digital vision and strategy development as well as the company´s overall strategy and its planning and implementation.
- Business case analysis of the digital projects providing data driven analysis as well as solutions in context of new business models and innovations.
We expect the following from you:
- Strong experience in digital development projects including financial and sales responsibility.
- Vision and competence to create new business in digital context.
- Hands on attitude with developmental approach and strategic understanding.
- Fluent oral and written English.
- Excellent team and interpersonal skills as well as service and customer orientation.
In your new role, you will have:
- An international vantage point in a unique industry.
- A true opportunity to shape the digital future of coins.
- A flexible, open, and a fair work community.
We´d like to hear from you if you think you are the right candidate for this interesting job. Please submit your application via the button below as soon as possible, but no later than Sunday, 28 February 2021 including your CV and your salary request. For more information on the task, contact Senior Headhunter Heini Savio tel. +358 (0) 50 322 3283 or Senior Headhunter Jari Tourunen tel. +358 (0) 400 560 836.