- Yrityksen nimi
- SijaintiFinland, South
- Lisätietoja antaa
For more information, please contact Senior Headhunter Heini Savio, gsm +358 50 322 3283 or Senior Headhunter Stig Hedberg, gsm +358 44 330 3132.
Cepheid is a molecular diagnostic company dedicated to improving healthcare by developing, manufacturing, and marketing accurate yet easy-to-use molecular systems and tests. By automating highly complex and time-consuming manual procedures, the company’s solutions deliver a better way for institutions of any size to perform sophisticated genetic testing for organisms and genetic-based diseases. Through its strong molecular biology capabilities, Cepheid is focusing on applications where accurate, rapid, and actionable test results are needed most, such as managing infectious diseases and cancer.
Cepheid is building up a brand new team to sell and support the #GeneXpert product line in Finland and
is now looking for a
Territory Sales Manager, South
who will be responsible for achieving the sales goals by managing and growing Cepheid business in Southern Finland area. You are an experienced Sales Professional who via consultant sales approach maintain and build succesfull relationship with Cepheid´s customers and prospects in hospitals, private laboratories, and clinics.
You understand the full Patient & Sample pathway and with your customer-oriented approach you are a trusted partner with laboratories, clinics and doctors, infection control, quality assurance, hospital administration, executive staff, physicians, and other healthcare professionals.
You will be responsible for implementing the customer and region-specific sales strategies in Southern Finland. You have a strong track record of sales success, specifically in selling high value solutions and products and building long-term customer relationships throughout organisations from administration, medical staff to technicians. You are preferably a professional in microbiology and PCR- sales. We appreciate expertise with customer base within the territory. Experience in demand creation and multi-department hospital sales is a plus.
You have excellent communication and presentation skills and with your sense of urgency (to act promptly and with intention to make things happen efficiently and effectively). you make things happen efficiently and effectively.
As requirements we are looking for
- Bachelor, Master´s or PhD degree (E.g., Microbiology, Biochemistry) and working experience in the field in a sales position
- Strong business sense and customer orientation
- Fluency English and Finnish, both written and spoken.
- Skills in Microsoft applications, (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), as well as in a CRM application(s) such as Salesforce.com or Microsoft CRM.
- Driver’s licence and activity to travel (50% or more of the role).
For the right person we offer
- A challenging position in a successful and fast-growing market leader company.
- An exciting and interesting and growing product portfolio with an enthusiastic and professional team around you.
- Positive and driven organization environment and possibility to personal development, growth, and continuous learning.
- Good remuneration package including a lease car and fringe benefits.
- Brand new office facilities in Espoo, Innopoli.
- Extensive onboarding program.
Cepheid is part of Danaher Corporation, a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
We look forward to receiving your application, CV (incl. salary request) in English. Please submit your application via the button below.