- Yrityksen nimi
- Lisätietoja antaa
Senior Headhunter at InHunt Group Arto Lehtimäki +358 40 844 2528 or Jan-Erik Lagerström +358 40 539 4339
VP Sales and Operations
This executive role will play a key leadership role expanding Solera’s presence in Property Claims Solution (In4mo) in targeted global markets. He or she will be responsible for growth and satisfaction of In4mo’s Nordic customers, as well as the aggressive expansion of In4mo in Central Europe and Australia by leveraging and supporting local Audatex sales teams.
This role reports directly to the Regional Managing Director of the Solera Owner Platform, and is accountable for Global Property sales leadership, support, and strategy, along with customer implementation success and ongoing satisfaction. The Vice President will interact directly with insurers and trade organizations in the Nordics, as well as providing solution support to Audatex sales efforts throughout Europe and Australia. This is a highly collaborative role, requiring strong communication skills and attention to detail, combined with customer and industry knowledge. The selected individual will also serve as the overall leader of the Helsinki office and will be responsible for leading, reviewing and expanding a qualified team focused on achieving business goals and supporting the principles of One-Solera.
The role’s priorities are:
- Execute the plan approved for the next 12-48 months including strategic goals that are consistent with Solera’s Global Property strategy.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by delivering exceptional service and strong value proposition to existing customers
- Collaborate with product leaders to enhance and expand the capabilities of the property solution in local markets and provide insight into new market needs
- Proactively support the introduction of Solera’s Property Solution into new markets by partnering with Audatex sales leaders in Central Europe. Provide sales support, subject matter expertise, and implementation guidance
- Build a strong sales and operations team with clearly defined objectives. Lead and manage the prioritization and execution of team activities to ensure the achievement of Revenue and EBITDA goals.
What You’ll Bring
- Experience in a Senior Management role preferably in a mid-sized software, or industry related technical services company. Must have had experience selling to Insurance Industry.
- Successful track record in managing high growth environments (driving revenue and margin).
- At least 10 years of business experience in Europe within the Fintech or Insurance industries.
- Very good understanding of the end-to-end property claims processes and insurance market, (minimum 5 years experience).
- Highly motivated, customer centric, assertive executive with excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Track record of hiring, motivating, managing and retaining high performing teams.
- Strong business acumen and negotiating skills; excellent understanding of financial risk assessment and the budgeting process.
- Hands-on leader. Comfortable interacting directly with customers, partners and vendors. Must be a “Do’er”, not just a “Manager”.
- Bilingual capability is required (English, Finnish), additional EU languages are a plus (German, French or Spanish)
- Driven to exceed Targets
- Ability to travel.
- Competitive, energetic and assertive, with a strong sense of urgency.
- High learning agility.
- Balanced and practical approach to leadership – ability to think strategically and be hands-on day-to-day.
- Professional, mature and approachable – strong influencing skills.
- Must see the solution, not just the problem.
Solera is a global leader in data and software services that strives to transform every touchpoint of the vehicle lifecycle into a connected digital experience. In addition, we provide products and services to protect life’s other most important assets: our homes and digital identities. Today, Solera processes over 300 million digital transactions annually for approximately 235,000 partners and customers in more than 90 countries. Our 6,500 team members foster an uncommon, innovative culture and are dedicated to successfully bringing the future to bear today through cognitive answers, insights, algorithms and automation.