Senior headhunter Timo Viljakainen, tel. +358 40 503 5554 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Global airfields operate daily with growing passenger numbers and tightening flight schedules. Steady airfield ground lighting secures safe takeoffs and landings, as well as operational efficiency at airports. Each airport struggles with a demanding environment and complex electrical installations. Hence, zero problems are allowed in their operation.
EFLA Oy, headquartered in Porvoo Finland, is specialized in seamless power and communication in the Airfield Ground Lighting (AGL) circuit. We develop, manufacture and sell series isolation transformers, connector kits, prefabricated cable leads, and lightning protection for airfield lighting circuit. The materials and electrical design have to meet the highest qualifications, since components are installed in underground pits and cans, or buried directly in the ground.
We are looking for an AGL Product Owner to our global sales and marketing team.
Product Owner has a crucial role in monitoring the requirements and co-creating solutions together with the AGL industry professionals. You will work in close co-operation with EFLA team members securing the application knowledge and technical consultancy in customer cases. Your core competence is to transform AGL product concepts into concrete product specifications, user stories, and technical publications. Product Owner has also cost ownership responsibilities.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Providing application support and technical consultancy for customers and Efla team
- Generating for new product concepts and features, understanding the value for customers
- Turning high-level user stories into solid technical product specifications and publications
- Negotiating supplier agreements (sourcing) and develop supplier network
- Managing product data in ERP system including the responsibility of BOM and product profitability
- 5+ years of experience in AGL product/project management or development with a strong focus on the customer interface
- Ability to communicate, give presentations and interact with various people
- Team player and “getting things done” attitude
- Result-orientation with excellent negotiation skills
- Approach and interest in always learning new skills or improving current ones
To be successful in the role you have:
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree, preferably in Electrical engineering
- Ability to travel time-to-time abroad
- Fluent English and Finnish spoken and written language skills, other languages are an advantage
- International experience and ability to work in multi function role.
We offer you an excellent position in a well-known global company, which has a clear growth strategy in AGL. Your workplace is located in Porvoo Finland.
Please fill up your application/motivation letter and CV with the salary request as quickly as possible. We make the decision as soon as we find the right person for the job
For more information, please contact senior headhunter Timo Viljakainen, tel. +358 40 503 5554, email@example.com