Mikko Ahro, CEO (tel. +358 50 341 0496) February 4, 13:00-14:30 and February 6, 13:00-14:30.
Senior Headhunters Marko Torpo (tel. +358 45 157 5323) and Tarja Ilvonen (tel. +358 50 569 1921).
Gasmet is a Finnish high technology company that develops, manufactures and markets gas analyzers and monitoring systems for a variety of industrial, environmental and safety applications. Gasmet operates in more than 80 countries covering all continents. Gasmet was founded in 1990 and now consists of the parent company and 5 subsidiaries abroad. In total it has over 100 personnel. In 2018 the revenue of the group was 21 M€. Customers include power plants, waste incinerators, first responders and universities. Gasmet belongs to Nederman Group, company listed in Stockholm Stock Exchange.
Gasmet offers international and flexible working environment where high-tech meets global real-life challenges. If you share the mission, you are a team player but not afraid of individual responsibilities, you’re probably the right person to work at Gasmet.
Would you like to take a challenging and rewarding role, in a new position of
where you will be working side by side with the CEO and the Financial Manager, and link directly to Nederman HQ in Helsingborg.
- You have at least 3 years’ relevant experience within corporate financials, also performing and developing analyses, reporting and forecasts
- Your way of working is well structured, and you have what it takes to manage multiple projects effectively
- You can see the big picture both financially, and in connection with the business operations and being such a professional, you love to support others
- You are a team player and are proud of getting things done with your positive and constructive way
- You enjoy working in international business and in multicultural organization
- Prior experience in manufacturing and/or project business is an extra asset
You have a university degree in finance / economics / business administration. You are fluent in both Finnish and English. You burn to be part of this impressive business and give your input in developing the financial management of the group, but also want to develop yourself further in the business management area.
Interested? Upload your application and CV by the end of week 8!