Senior Headhunter Antti Leimu (+358 45 310 4210, firstname.lastname@example.org) or Senior Headhunter Jyrki Hämäläinen (+358 40 046 7792, email@example.com)
Coptersafety is an independent helicopter pilot training provider for commercial, government and private organizations. The company provides simulator training for helicopter pilots from around the world in its training facility next to Helsinki Airport. Coptersafety has taken the initiative to genuinely improve pilot training in order to ensure safety in operations conducted by pilots.
Coptersafety was founded by a helicopter pilot to improve the safety of helicopter operations. By choosing Coptersafety, you are choosing a training partner that cares about aviation safety and has the know-how, tools, and passion for delivering it. Everything they do is designed to genuinely improve safety and help you with your safety management and processes.
Coptersafety is an Approved Training Organisation (ATO).
Coptersafety Oy is looking for a
DIRECTOR, GLOBAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
The mission is to
- sell simulator training for helicopter pilots (planning, coordination and implementation) in international markets
- achieve the company’s strategic objectives regarding its market share growth globally through successful customer acquisition,
- strengthen the company’s position especially in USA, Middle America, EMEA and Asia,
- improve marketing and sales performance,
- contact potential customers, understand customer needs and find solutions,
- work closely with the marketing department to identify new channel opportunities and to increase existing ones,
- understand the local market to ensure pricing is competitive,
- be a strong brand ambassador, network with the local business worldwide to gain market intelligence and generate sales leads.
Required knowledge, skills and qualifications are
- proven track record in international B2B service and solution sales,
- understanding of the operating models in the aviation industry,
- ability to work in a multicultural environment,
- proven track record in producing top-line growth and improving results month by month,
- proactive approach to networking within business communities in order to generate new leads,
- working with customers to understand their needs and find solutions to their problems,
- proven ability to develop, manage, track and close sales
- flexible and broad-minded with a “can-do” attitude, possessing a disciplined approach to business development,
- professional and clear communication skills coupled with the ability to network and build strong business relationships,
- willingness to travel a lot,
- fluency in both English and Finnish
If You are interested to work in the aviation business in a rapidly growing company with a global mindset and a can-do attitude, please fill the application ASAP as the interviews will commence immediately.