SijaintiLieto (Varsinais-Suomi, Turku)
InHunt Group Oy, Headhunter Harri Knaapi, puh. 045 869 8228
AFORE Oy – an AEM company
AFORE is a pioneer in MEMS test equipment and offers a range of advanced test solutions for MEMS devices, including the world’s only commercial Wafer Level test solution for motion sensors. Afore’s test equipment are used in MEMS development and manufacturing in the automotive, industrial, and consumer sectors in Europe, USA and Japan. Afore was founded in 1995 and serves its global customers from its headquarters in Lieto, Finland. www.afore.fi
AFORE is part of AEM Group, taking pride in providing innovative, engineering-focused solutions and developing strong partnerships with customers and associates to cater to their manufacturing needs through our global engineering service support network and innovative people. Currently, AEM has 3 manufacturing plants located in Singapore, Malaysia (Penang), China (Suzhou) and Afore has one in Finland (Lieto). Through network of sales offices, associates and distributors, AEM and Afore have global market presence spanning Asia, Europe and the United States.
Director of Operations
Responsibilities and objectives:
- To lead company to a next higher level. Also will ensure functionality and continuity of operations before retiring a key person.
- Areas of responsibility are the three operations (teams), project management, technology planning (and production). Depends of the person who will be targeted and chosen to the position.
- will be responsible to lead all the company projects
- New director have ability to lead the own teams, people and processes to fly successfully to the goal in targeted time.
- Measuring success productivity and profits during the production.
- Member of the Managing team
- Management of operations and projects
Education, experience and knowledge:
- Engineering, (electrical / electronical / mechanical)
- International business experience
- Excellent for the people leadership and management skills
- Knowledge and skills at least at the level of the project manager
- Fluent Finnish, English oral and written
- Resource management expertise
- "Hands on" attitude
- Systematic approach to all issues
- works well with people