Marianne Kivelä, Head of Financial Reporting & Tax (tel. +358 50 529 4723) 17th Oct before noon and 22nd Oct before noon.
Senior Headhunters Jyrki Hämäläinen (tel. +358 40 046 7792) and Tarja Ilvonen (tel. +358 50 569 1921).
Adapteo is a leading Northern European provider of modular space solutions. Adapteo operates in Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark and Germany. Adapteo was listed to main list of Nasdaq Stockholm on 1 July 2019 and current market capitalisation of the Group is some 500 MEUR. In 2018, Adapteo’s pro forma net sales were EUR 221 million. Adapteo’s leadership position along with the strong business model and operational efficiency are in the core of the strategy.
This is a fast-growing company with progressive goals. Would you like to take a challenging and rewarding role, as
where you will work with the entire Adapteo Group and management, analyzing, defining and managing the optimal best practices for financial management? You will report to Head of Financial Reporting and Tax.
• Are you ambitious and eager to learn, and have both an analytical and a developing mindset?
• Do you have the talent in seeing the big picture by analysing the performance of various entities of the group?
• Do you enjoy working with Excel and financial IT systems?
• Are you excited in developing and implementing financial control procedures and being in a position to recommend policies to management?
• Do you have a hands-on and can-do attitude, and are proud of getting things done?
You have university degree in Economics and already couple of years’ relevant experience within financial reporting, and you are comfortable within financial and statutory regulations and policies as well as strong financial modelling skills.
This could be your first serious management role as you will act as the manager of the Financial Transaction Competence Center, responsible for daily financial transactions and activities.
If you say yes to most or preferably all of these and also have excellent cross group collaboration and interpersonal skills, let us talk!