Marianne Kivelä, Head of Financial Reporting & Tax (tel. +358 50 529 4723) on 30th Jan, 31st Jan as well as week 6.
Senior Headhunters Jyrki Hämäläinen (tel. +358 40 046 7792) and Tarja Ilvonen (tel. +358 50 569 1921).
Adapteo is a leading Northern European provider of modular space solutions. Adapteo operates in Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark and Germany. Adapteo is a new brand with over 30 years of experience, born from the acquisition of Nordic Modular Group and the demerger from Cramo. Adapteo’s leadership position along with the strong business model and operational efficiency are in the core of the strategy.
This is a fast-growing company with progressive goals. Would you like to take a challenging and rewarding role, as
Group Financial Controller
working on the Adapteo Group level, managing and ensuring the optimal practices for financial management?
You will report to Head of Financial Reporting and Tax. You have responsibility for reporting processes and financial statements on Adapteo Group level. You are superior for a team of 4-6 persons.
- Are you ambitious talented in seeing the big picture by analysing the performance of various entities of the group?
- Do you enjoy working with Excel and financial IT systems? Are you an IFRS-lover?
- Are you excited in developing and implementing financial control procedures and being in a position to recommend policies to management?
- Do you have a hands-on and “can-do” attitude, and are proud of getting thighs done?
- You are fluent in both Finnish and English
You have university degree on Economics, Big Four experience, and already couple of years’ relevant experience within financial reporting. You are comfortable within financial and statutory regulations and policies as well as strong financial modelling skills.
If you say yes to most or preferably all of these and also have excellent cross group collaboration and interpersonal skills, let us talk.