For further information about the position, please contact Heini Savio, Senior Headhunter, InHunt Group by phone +358 50 322 3283 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oriola provides pharmaceutical companies an effective access to markets and improves consumers' wellbeing by ensuring that pharmaceuticals, health products and services are delivered in a safe and customer-friendly manner. Oriola is a Finnish publicly listed company with a strong position in the Swedish and Finnish health and wellbeing market. Oriola connects the field from pharmaceutical companies to pharmacies and consumers. Oriola's net sales for the continuing operations in 2017 was EUR 1.5 billion and the number of employees was about 2 600 people. Oriola Oyj is listed on the main list of NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd. More info: www.oriola.fi
Key Account Manager, Pharma
In this role you have the opportunity to work with international pharmaceutical companies with whom you strengthen customer relationships by providing high class distribution and support services. You understand your customer´s needs and offer value added solutions to grow your customer´s business profitability. That means you are strong in selling Pharma services both for current and new customers. As a KAM you are responsible for the revenue and profitability of the business.
You are responsible for
• Create, maintain and develop long term customer relationships with new and existing customers and be responsible for regular meetings, with the purpose of developing and maintaining the business.
• Through active customer management to new and existing customers, present and sell Oriola’s service portfolio for the Pharma business area in order to reach agreed targets
• Develop, update and implement customer strategies with the aim of meeting business targets
• Proactively work to maximize earnings per customer, through analysis, driving sales and marketing strategies
• Be responsible for business offers and quotations, calculations, pricing and agreement negotiations with applicable customers
• Monitor the internal and external business environment through media, contacts with the applicable authorities and participation in relevant business events
• Be responsible for regular updates of sales and presentation material to be used in customer contacts.
You work as part of a Nordic sales team, based in our Espoo office, and collaborate actively with supply chain coordinators, the financial and logistics units. You report to the sales and marketing director of the Pharma business unit in Sweden.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• 5-10 years’ experience in successful sales or account management roles, experience within the healthcare or pharmaceutical area is an asset
• Result and target oriented
• High social skills
• Fluent in English and Finnish language, Swedish is an asset
We offer you an interesting and challenging task in a key role in our organization and development oriented workplace in an international and constantly evolving environment. At Oriola, we cherish openness, taking initiative and responsibility and working together.
If you can share our values and got interested in the job, we hope that you send application, CV and salary expectation in English no later than Friday 21 st December 2018.