Senior Headhunters Carl-Johan Sandström +358 40 524 2590 tai Harri Vuontelo +358 44 577 1204.
Pöyry Management Consulting provides leading consulting and advisory services covering the whole value chain in energy through our global network. Our vision is to be the most recommended advisor for the energy transition. The secret to our success is our people - we believe that having the best people attracts the best projects and having the best projects attracts the best people.
Pöyry Management Consulting has been experiencing strong growth and is now looking for:
PRINCIPAL – Energy Management Consulting
with sales and project management responsibilities to join the team in Vantaa, Finland.
In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to make your contribution to the energy transition by supporting private and public organisations in the transition towards more flexible, sustainable and interconnected energy systems. The typical projects include strategic assessments, market research, operational excellence, due diligences and financial analysis. To excel in this role, you are a result orientated self-starter, have strong interpersonal skills, enjoy being part of a team, work well under pressure, are keen to learn new thigs and value variety in your work.
Your main responsibilities as Principal include:
• Selling management consulting services to clients
• Building long-term, trust-based relationships with clients
• Supporting and coaching our consultants
• Managing and supervising project delivery
• Driving the development of our offerings and tools
• Other tasks related to your role as member of the office management team
A successful candidate will have the following skills and background:
• At least 7 years of professional work experience, preferably in management consulting, strategy and business development or investment banking
• A recognized leader with a deep and versatile understanding of changes taking place in the energy sector
• Well-developed professional contact network relevant to your role as Principal
• Demonstrable sales success and experience of working with clients
• Proven ability to build, lead and coach project teams to deliver important client insights, sometimes under time pressure
• University degree education (preferably M.Sc. Technical or Business) with good academic performance
• Full fluency in Finnish and English (oral and written), other languages are an advantage
• Flexible to travel
Pöyry Management Consulting offers you:
• Working with challenging and stimulating projects for the world's leading companies in the energy, technology and other industries
• A unique opportunity to work with some of the most proficient colleagues and clients within the global energy industry
• Employment with a responsible employer who fosters a dynamic environment to support the growth and development of the people working for our company
• A collaborative, professional, innovative and responsible way of working with a desire to achieve the highest level of quality
Interested? To apply for this position, please submit your application below including cover letter and CV no later than 5th of August.
For further information, please contact Senior Headhunters Carl-Johan Sandström +358 40 524 2590 or Harri Vuontelo +358 44 577 1204.