InHunt Group Oy, Senior Headhunter Harri Knaapi +358458698228. Please leave your application with salary requirement already today. We will contact you if areas of your expertise fit to this job/company and give spark.
We are looking for
to one of our customers, in Helsinki business site. In this task, you are responsible for all sourcing and purchasing. In this position, you are responsible for all sourcing and scattered goods purchasing. You lead development and implementation of targets, strategy & plan for sourcing within the rest of organisation, ensure alignment with category sourcing strategies and assist in developing the strategy.
You lead site sourcing team and are a member of leadership team. You report straight to Managing Director.
- To secure availability of components and Supplier Quality, Delivery, Cost (QDC) performance
- Be responsible for strategic sourcing for direct & indirect spend as well as for supplier quality Actively participate in searching for new potential suppliers as well as negotiate with existing suppliers about prices, terms, deliveries etc. to achieve competitiveness, total cost savings (TCO) and develop cooperation.
- Improve and ensure cooperation with the company functions and global sourcing
- Establish, facilitate and improve sourcing KPIs
- Participating in operative sourcing activities
- 5 years’ experience in the purchasing / sourcing preferably within trade or agency sector in international organizations. Experience in international trading business is an advantage.
- Suitable degree for the position Advanced skills in Finnish, English, Swedish, both written and spoken. Other language skills are an advantage.
- Proven experience of successful negotiations and business agreements. You are able to create a solid network of contacts with key suppliers. You are assertive, result-oriented and proactive person, a team player.
What we offer:
- Interesting and versatile task in a successful company, travelling mainly few times in Asia, inside Europe and domestic.
- Possibilities to develop our operations and ways of working on our way to success, as well as to further learn, develop and challenge yourself as an employee
- Pleasant working community and great team members
- personal bonus program
Please leave your application with salary requirement already today. Please leave your application with salary requirement already today. We will contact you if areas of your expertise fit to this job/company and give spark. Ask for more Headhunter Harri Knaapi +358458698228.