Senior Headhunter Jan-Erik Lagerström 040-539 4339
Regus is changing the way people work and leading the workspace revolution. As the world’s largest provider of flexible workplace solutions, we allow solopreneurs, small business, remote workers and large global companies to work however, wherever, and whenever they need to.
We operate in over 120 countries, 900 cities and 3,000 locations, and we still think of ourselves as a high-growth start-up – opening one new centre around the world, every day! In Finland we do have currently 32 centres and the strong pipeline of centres for growth.
Our mission is to enable our customers to do the best work of their lives, wherever their business takes them. In addition to central business districts in cities across the globe, our customers can now find us in airports, railway stations, retail parks, libraries, universities, and even on highways.
We are now looking for an energetic, inspiring and highly professional
- Driving sales performance for this dynamic and fast growth company in Finland.
- Lead, inspire and motivate the local sales team to reach their sales targets and KPIs.
- Be an active member of the Finland leadership team
- Work closely with Regus Group sales teams to ensure sales tools are up to date and relevant to the local market.
- Oversee the development and execution of the country sales plan.
- Understand customer needs so we advise which solutions and products are appropriate.
- Spend time with existing customers to improve customer satisfaction and look for opportunities to sell additional products and services.
- Work closely with Marketing to identify new channel opportunities and grow existing ones through targeted campaigns.
- Understand the local market to ensure pricing is competitive.
- Be a strong brand ambassador, network with the local business community to gain market intelligence and generate sales leads.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Senior B2B solution/service sales and business development background.
- Tangible track record of driving the top line sales growth, improving results month by month.
- Pro-active approach to networking within business communities to generate new leads
- Works with customers to understand their needs and finds solutions to their problems.
- Proven ability to develop, manage, track, and close sales and pipeline opportunities
- Flexible and broadminded with a “can-do” attitude, possessing a disciplined approach to business development.
- Motivated, self- reliant, ambitious, and looking to join a team with significant growth aspirations.
- Ability to inspire and motivate and drive sales teams, whilst ensuring they have the right resources, and are trained properly.
- Monitor and measure performance through accurate and timely reports.
- Professional and clear communication skills coupled with the ability to network at a high level and build strong business relationships.
- We expect you to be fluent in English and Finnish.
If You are interested to work in one of the most growing industries with the world´s largest and most rapidly growing company, that is fast-paced and has global mindset and if You are the one that enjoys breaking the ambitious sales target, please fill the application asap as the interviews will start immediately.
For further information, call Senior Headhunter Jan-Erik Lagerström 040-539 4339