Senior Headhunter Arto Lehtimäki p. +358 40 844 2528
Liferay is an award-winning open source Digital Experience Platform company servicing Fortune 500 companies worldwide. Companies like HP, Barclays, Airbus and Coach use Liferay to build great digital experiences for their customers and employees.
Working in Liferay is an opportunity to participate in an ethical, motivating, challenging and constantly expanding project within an international environment, that offers the possibility in developing a personal career according to your capabilities and preferences as part of the Liferay team.
Liferay is hiring Technical Pre-Sales Consultant
A bright and winsome Technical Pre-Sales Consultant can often make or break a sales deal. The kind of person who knows how to code and set up environments but also loves being the go-to technical resource in contract negotiations is super important.
- Create, engineer, and maintain solution-based demo environments and bundles using existing collateral and new materials that you create
- Serve as technical resource of the sales reps and alliances team during sales calls and demos (online or on-site)
- Serve as a Liferay product expert, providing system engineering and system architecture best practices and techniques, both internally and outbound
- Complete RFP/RFI documents submitted by potential clients, with particular attention to technical and advanced product questions
- Participate in official Liferay social media (blog, wiki, message boards, Twitter, Facebook) to disseminate information, product knowledge, and expertise
- Assist with technical whitepapers
- Participate in road shows and conferences
- Expected travel throughout the Nordics (30%)
- She/he is fluent in Java and Java EE, JBoss, Tomcat, Websphere, Weblogic, Java containers and MySQL
- Proven track record in delivering software projects, and experience (hands-on) of the developer’s role with the technologies in question and the experience of the consultant role as well. - At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Mobile development experience (for Android, iOS) and/or front-end UI/UX development experience a plus
- Native Finnish or Swedish (and having the other language fluent is a big advantage)
- Fluent spoken and written English is a requirement
If the thought of helping build one of the leading open source software companies with a greater-than-profit vision excites you, apply now. Your application needs to be in English and please include your salary expectation.
For additional information, please contact Senior Headhunter Arto Lehtimäki phone +358 40 844 2528 or email email@example.com.