Senior Headhunter Kari Serjamaa, +358 40 7500206 and Senior Headhunter Terhi Okkonen +358 50 388 9600
AddSearch Oy, established in 2013 is a rapidly growing software company with 10+ employees and 1 m€+ turnover. The company provides a SaaS site search platform to ease website visitors’ pain of content discovery.
AddSearch provides a fully-tailored search solution for all needs with top-notch implementation support.
Today AddSearch has over 1800 customers in 50 countries all over the world; from North America and Europe to Asia and Australia. AddSearch is used every day by happy users on thousands of websites, ranging from SMBs to large corporations and public organizations.
The company is headquartered in Helsinki, Finland with a team spread across the Europe and the US. Team members are highly experienced professionals, with decades worth of combined experience in creating online software.The service is appreciated by customers like Sprint Mobile, Barracuda Networks, TUI and CityOfSydney.
To rapidly scale up the business, AddSearch is now starting an international Enterprise sales team.
The company is now looking for
VICE PRESIDENT OF SALES
who will be a management team member and reporting to the CEO.
His/her task is to
- create an Enterprise sales process including sales materials, pitches, playbook, scorecards and documentation model
- build and lead international sales team, partly located in North America and Finland
- find efficient and scalable outbound channels to generate new customers
- increase turnover from current accounts
- participate in creating a growth strategy with the top management
- co-operate closely with product development and marketing to fulfill customer needs and to maximize lead generation
The applicant should have
- a strong background in Saas software sales
- interest in websites and website technologies
- understanding of Saas business models
- experience in building and implementing sales strategy, target setting and leading an international sales team
- proven track record in sales
- good experience in working with large companies
- readiness to travel and serve customers in different time zones
- hands-on working style and high level of ambition
- commercial and/or technical education
- fluency in English
- international career in rapidly growing digital business
- great product and business concept
- agile working environment in a growth stage company
- key position in building the company´s success
- competitive income with long term incentive program element
- fun team with strong track record and culture in testing new ideas
If You are the energetic and agile person with persistent working style and You fulfill the above criteria, please fill in Your application latest Tuesday 6thof August.
Further information: Inhunt Group Oy Senior Headhunter Kari Serjamaa, +358 40 7500206 and Senior Headhunter Terhi Okkonen +358 50 388 9600.