Do you want to be part of the exciting growth journey of one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the Nordics? We are now looking for a PR & Communications Manager to strengthen our creative marketing team. You have an essential role in increasing the brand awareness of our company and in-house brands as well as drive the demand and sales of our products by the means of earned media visibility.
We offer you a key role and an opportunity to be part of highly talented creative marketing team. In this position you will report to Creative Marketing Director.
As PR & Communications Manager you are:
- Responsible for external and internal communications, PR and media relations, media monitoring and events
- Responsible for the media strategy and its implementation
- Leading the earned media visibility growth through different communication channels leading to increased brand awareness for the company and the in-house brands as well as increasing the demand and sales of our products
What we expect from you?
- A few years of experience in communications and PR in private sector, retail and/or working with brands is considered an advantage
- Experience and demonstrated success from communications and PR activities leading to measurable success in achieving business goals (e.g. brand awareness, customer acquisition or sales)
- Experience in working with journalists and media
- Excellent people skills and ability to identify communications and PR opportunities in the market to achieve set goals
- Excellent and versatile writing and content production skills
- Creative mindset
- Prior marketing, sales or promotion experience is considered an advantage
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
This role can be based in any of our locations in Finland (Tampere or Helsinki region), Sweden (Stockholm) or Norway (Oslo). You will join an ambitious, innovative, and agile work community of top experts who believes in bold, creative and data-driven marketing. You can develop, evolve yourself and be involved in an exceptional fast paced growth story. In addition, we offer good and evolving employee benefits.
Send your application via the link below. Attach your CV and salary request to the application. For more information on the position, please contact InHunt Group Oy, Senior Headhunter Juhana Gyllenbögel tel. +358 44 060 6665 or Senior Headhunter Peter Koistinen tel.+358 500 668 633
Nordic Sports Brands, which operates in Finland under the name Kuntokauppa.fi and in Sweden under Sportproffsen.se, is a family-owned fast-growing omnichannel sporting goods retailer founded in 2007. The group offers well-known and high-quality brands and in addition it develops own brands, such as FitNord and Medinor. In the selection you can find over 3500 high-quality electric-bikes, treadmills, cross-trainers, rowing machines and other cardio equipment as well as a comprehensive range of body care products, water sports, home training and gym equipment. The main target group is consumers, but the company serves many businesses too. We are operating in Finland, Sweden, and Norway. The group headquarters are located in Tampere, Finland.
The vision is to grow into the best company in the industry in the Nordic countries in terms of customer experience, employee experience, and profitable growth. At the core of the business model are strong eCommerce expertise, specialty store’s level of service and demand-based product and selection development. The business is run by a dynamic culture that encourages achievement and continuous development and with the mission – “wellbeing for people”.
As part of Nordic Sports Brands antidrug policy, we will require a negative drug test. This small gesture aims to promote staff commitment to work in line with our mission and industry for the “wellbeing and health of people”.