Ekahau helps businesses build and maintain high-performing wireless networks. Our award-winning Wi-Fi design, site survey, and troubleshooting solutions create fast, reliable Wi-Fi networks that businesses can trust for their mission-critical wireless needs. We ensure networks are optimized using the right number of access points, positioned in the right locations, and with the right configurations to deliver awesome Wi-Fi every day. Businesses of every size, including the world’s biggest brands and events, trust Ekahau to get the best performance from their wireless networks.
Ekahau is hiring in Helsinki
We are looking for a talented and experienced system architect to join our software technology team. As a system architect, you will be responsible for setting direction for our cross-platform architecture that will allow us to leverage the same features across desktop, mobile (iOS and Android), and backend systems. You would also be hands-on involved in the implementation.
You will work closely with our application development teams, research team, and domain experts to ensure that our cross-product architecture meets both functional and non-functional business requirements. Your role will also involve coordinating cross-product changes and issues and ensuring that all stakeholders are aligned towards the same objectives.
To be successful in this role, you should have a strong background in software architecture and implementation, as well as experience in building cross-platform solutions. You should also possess excellent communication skills, be able to work collaboratively with others, and have a passion for staying up-to-date with the latest technology trends.
Our technology stack currently includes AWS, Postgres, Terraform, GraphQL, Kotlin, Ktor, Java, Spring Boot, TypeScript, and Vue. However, we are using service oriented and layered architecture, so in the future, we are not locked into any particular technology. We might add more things to the mix based on our assessment.
We wish from you
- You have have versatile software development experience and not locked into single programming languages or frameworks
- You are familiar with the current state of the art in software development, technologies and toolchains
- You are eager to learn and try new technologies and innovate new approaches to meet new business requirements
- You know how to architect and deliver good software products
- You have 10+ years of software development experience
- You are ready to coach junior developers on technical challenges
- You get things done, and you have a growth mindset
You have communications skills in written and spoken English
We offer to you
- Be a part of an international world-class software company in the fast-growing market
- Work and learn together with highly skilled, extremely nice, and relaxed teammates
- Challenging and wide variety of work tasks that guarantee your professional growth
- We offer top-notch working equipment
- Flexible working hours, remote and hybrid work possibilities
- Nice modern office environment in the center of Helsinki
- Competitive salary with fringe benefits, such as health care, insurance, phone, home internet connection, lunch and sports vouchers, and commuter benefit, just a few to mention
Speak in absolute confidence about this role please contact Senior Headhunter Marita Vuorinen +358 50 486 3848 or Senior Headhunter Arto Lehtimäki +358 40 844 2528 and send an up-to-date CV to the link provided.