Allianz Trade is a global leader in trade credit insurance and a recognized specialist in surety and business debt collection with presence in more than 50 countries. As we are a part of the Allianz, you can draw on over collective knowledge and global presence.
We are a strong global community, who shares knowledge and experience and is committed to be a part of a culture where both people and results counts. You will be appreciated just as much for your results as for your inclusive, collaborative, dynamic and customer-oriented approach.
We take care of our employees and their individual needs and ambitions. Together we create a space, where everyone can get confidence to explore and dream. If you want a job with a real responsibility in a dynamic global company, who provide services that add value and is a source of growth, you have come to the right place.
We see high potential for our further growth in the Nordic region and we have an immediate need to strengthen the sales team in Helsinki with a Business Development Manager.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
will focus on expanding the business with new corporate clients especially in the capital area.
Key responsibilities/What you do
- Identifying new business opportunities in line with the company’s distribution strategy
- Generating new leads and acquire new customers and managing existing customers if needed/during transition
- Deliver the sales targets assigned to the Business Development Manager
Key requirements/What you bring
- Prior experience in B-to-B sales, consultative selling (min. 3 years)
- Hunter mindset in sales
- Basic knowledge of corporate finance matters, trade related banking products is a benefit
- Ability to build and maintain relationship (ie. outgoing personality, comfortable with client facing role, excellent presentation and negotiation skills with c-suite)
- Self driven with ability to work independently
- Motivated by working with fixed goals and by creating results
- Team player with positive energy and passion for sales and you like to work at a high pace where innovation, your own initiatives and the ability to challenge are rewarded
- You provide a high level of service
- Good command of both spoken and written Finnish and English
- Bachelor degree holder or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and willing to travel in the region
- Opportunity to represent a strong and reputable brand with long experience in the industry
- Uncapped commission scheme
- Supportive and professional team
- Great freedom of action and opportunity for continued career within the company and group, both nationally and internationally
- A flexible hybrid working environment with good benefits in a company that appreciates new ideas and own initiatives
- Various trainings and upskilling opportunities
- International working environment and colleagues
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us.
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.
Allianz Trade is the trademark used to designate a range of services provided by Euler Hermes.
If you feel this position is a perfect match for you, please send your CV and application to InHunt Group Oy via the ”Hae paikkaa” link below, latest by 29th of September.