At Marioff, we make the world a better place to live. Marioff Corporation Oy was founded in 1985 and is a leading developer of water mist fire protection technology supplying system solutions worldwide under the brand HI-FOG®. We have several subsidiaries around the world and employ approximately 400 people handling the complete value chain, from idea, development and manufacturing to the marketing, sales, and servicing of our products. We are an international company with worldwide offices and our HQ is Vantaa, Finland.
We are looking for a new Marketing Manager, an experienced professional with highly developed Marketing experience. Responsible for developing communication and advertising campaign content and maintaining relationships with advertising vendors. Contributes to the development of advertising campaigns and serves as a contact for internal customers and training teams on useful sales/marketing tools.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Brand Strategy and Management for the Marine and Land Business Units
- Develop annual marketing communication plan and budget with business units. Support and guide Business Units in executing local marketing plans
- Drive corporate marketing & communications standards within the organization. Ensure brand and message consistency across markets
- Overall content & customer journey concept, strategy & planning, development, and execution management
- Digital customer journey, organic and paid
- Plan and execute product launch (NPD/SE/VE) campaigns together with business units
- Maintain roadmap for company website
To be successful in this role you will need:
- At least 5 years of experience with technology marketing in an international B2B environment.
- BSc. / MSc. university degree in Marketing or other relevant field
- Fluency in English, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent communication skills, customer-oriented attitude, ability to coach, support, advise others
- A well-organized, results oriented personality with attention to detail
- Ability to progress ideas into implementation, and balance strategic planning & tactical execution.
- Being able to visualize technical matters and explain them
Considered as an advantage; Finnish language knowledge and Tridion, InDesign, Photoshop software knowledge.
What can we offer you?
- An opportunity to work in a company with high technology products, to become an expert in a niche market area
- A dynamic and internationally oriented work environment
- An opportunity for growth within the company
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working arrangements
- Occupational health service
- FUNFOG Hobby group; Flex benefit (sport, culture)
Our commitment to you
Our greatest assets are the expertise, creativity and passion of our employees. We strive to provide a great place to work that attracts, develops and retains the best talent, promotes employee engagement, fosters teamwork and ultimately drives innovation for the benefit of our customers. We strive to create an environment where you feel that you belong, with diversity and inclusion as the engine to growth and innovation.
Once you feel this role suits you, be quick to have your CV, application and salary requests submitted via the link below, NLT. 15th of March 2024. Further information on the role will be provided by InHunt Group Oy Senior Headhunter, Janne Ilomäki, tel. +358 50 364 0028 or Senior Headhunter, Pia Siukosaari, tel. +358 40 510 4505.