Ekahau helps businesses build and maintain high-performing wireless networks. Our award-winning Wi-Fi design, site survey, and troubleshooting solutions create fast, reliable Wi-Fi networks that businesses can trust for their mission-critical wireless needs. We ensure networks are optimized using the right number of access points, positioned in the right locations, and with the right configurations to deliver awesome Wi-Fi every day. Businesses of every size, including the world’s biggest brands and events, trust Ekahau to get the best performance from their wireless networks.
We are looking for a senior engineer/technical architect for our team building our cloud software products
You would be responsible for designing and implementing high-performing, highly available, and secure backend services that meet our business requirements. You would do this together with our team of backend developers.
Your main activities would include lots of coding, architectural design, and developing simple technical solutions for business problems in the backend. Still, having full stack experience or interest in it wouldn’t hurt. You would also review the code to ensure our code base stays clean and the changes meet our technical requirements.
The technology stack currently includes AWS, Postgres, Terraform, GraphQL, Java Spring Boot, TypeScript, and Vue. However, we are using service oriented and layered architecture, so in the future, we are not locked into any particular technology. We might add more things to the mix based on our assessment. We are already using Kotlin and Ktor on some new microservices, and we are constantly evaluating which tech fits best our needs.
What we wish from you:
- You have backend development experience on SaaS application
- You are familiar with the current state of the art backend technologies and toolchains
- You are familiar with modern Java or Scala
- You are familiar with databases, especially with PostgreSQL
- You are eager to learn and try new technologies and innovate new approaches to meet new business requirements
- You know how to architect and deploy backend services in AWS
- You have about 10+ years of software development experience
- You are ready to coach other team members on technical challenges
- You get things done, and you have a growth mindset
- You have communications skills in written and spoken English
We know that we’re asking a lot, but in exchange, we are also offering a bunch of:
- Be a part of an international world-class software company in the fast-growing market
- Work and learn together with highly skilled, extremely nice, and relaxed teammates
- Challenging and wide variety of work tasks that guarantee your professional growth
- Competitive salary with fringe benefits, such as health care, insurance, phone, home internet connection, lunch and sports vouchers, and commuter benefit, just a few to mention
- We offer top-notch working equipment
- Flexible working hours, remote and hybrid work possibilities
- Nice modern office environment in the center of Helsinki
Speak in absolute confidence about this role please contact Senior Headhunter Marita Vuorinen +358 50 486 3848 or Senior Headhunter Arto Lehtimäki +358 40 844 2528 and send an up-to-date CV to the link enclosed.