Do you want to join rapidly growing Finnish technology company which is listed in Nasdaq Helsinki and operating globally? If you answered yes, this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss! We are looking for an
to join our finance team in Helsinki metropolitan area or Lahti. As an Accounting Manager you will report to the Group Controller.
- Overall responsibility for Kempower Oyj’s accounting processes and financial reporting
- Monthly, quarterly and annual closing processes according to the agreed timetable
- Preparation of financial statements (FAS) and tax returns
- Preparation of IFRS adjustments
- Guidance and supervision of more junior team members
- Development of financial and accounting processes
- Finance development projects
- Main user in ERP (finance)
What we expect from you?
- Accounting degree (Master or Bachelor of Science)
- At least 5 years of experience in external accounting and financial reporting preferably in a stock listed company
- Willingness to grow to team leader role
- Good knowledge of FAS regulation, knowledge of IFRS standards is an asset
- Problem solving skills
- Enjoys working in a fast moving and international enviroment
- Good communication and co-operation skills
- Good documentation and written communication skills
- Customer-oriented mindset
- Fluent spoken and written English, other languages as an advantage
WHAT WE CAN OFFER TO YOU
You will have the opportunity to develop not only our products but also our ways of working. We believe in cross-team collaboration and hope that you will take an active role in growing our business and reaching our goals. We support your wellbeing by offering comprehensive occupational health care services, as well as various benefits including sports, culture, wellbeing benefits (ePassi), and a bicycle benefit.
COULD THIS BE YOUR NEXT ROLE?
Does this job sound like a good fit for you? We can’t wait to hear from you! Please submit your application as soon as possible, but no later than July 15th, 2022. We will review applications already during the application period. If you have further questions about us or the role, please contact Inhunt Group Oy Senior Headhunter Timo Viljakainen, +358 40 503 5554 or Senior Headhunter Sami Ansala, +358 40 708 9589.
Kempower designs and manufactures DC fast charging solutions for electric vehicles and machines. We’re a team of electric vehicle enthusiasts with a deep understanding of the charging market and a hands-on mentality. Our product development and production are rooted in Finland, with a majority of our materials and components sourced locally. We focus on all areas of transportation, from personal cars and commercial vehicles to mining equipment, boats and motorsports. With Kemppi Group’s 70 years’ experience in perfecting DC power supplies, we set the bar high in engineering and user-experience design. Kempower is listed in the Nasdaq First North Growth Market Finland. www.kempower.com