Geomatikk Finland started operating in 2017 and is part of the Geomatikk Group, owned by private equity company Hg Capital. In June 2021 Geomatikk Group acquired Keypro Oy, a Finnish company focusing on network and spatial data related software solutions and Safe-to-Dig services. Safe-to-Dig business is currently being transferred to Geomatikk Finland.
We have distributed operations all over the country. Our customer service processes tens of thousands of contacts, and our field technicians visit more than 25 000 excavation sites yearly.
We are a market leading tech-enabled services company specializing in Safe-to-Dig services.
Our customers are the owners and operators of various underground networks in Finland. We serve more than 120 network owners, covering telecommunications, electricity distribution, street lighting, district heating and natural gas. Our mission is to protect critical infrastructure from damages caused by 3rd parties during excavation work, drilling etc. We are a highly specialized company with strong focus on network protection and accurate location information. Market leading software and cutting-edge technologies enable us to benefit of economies of scale.
We are now looking for a
The Business Controller will be responsible for the core finance functions of Geomatikk Finland. The person reports to the Managing Director of Geomatikk Finland and co-operates with the Finance Director at Keypro Oy and with the Group’s finance function.
- To run and further develop Geomatikk Finland’s core finance functions
- Payroll, accounting, monthly reporting, cash management and forecasting
- Participation in the budget process and working closely with the local and Group management teams
- Act as a main contact towards accounting service providers and local auditors
- Act as a business partner to the commercial teams
- Manage outsourced finance related partners
- Be an active participant in the financial team of Geomatikk Group
- Manage various administrative tasks, such as banking, insurances, Trade Register etc. related matters
- Owner of SaaS software-, finance/accounting-, work shift planning/reporting and travel invoice processes.
- University education, Master of Science level or similar, preferably in Finance
- 3 – 4 years relevant experience such as auditing, financial controlling, business controlling or similar finance manager role.
- Hands-on attitude, strong analytical and communication skills.
- A relationship builder; open, transparent, motivating and empathetic.
- Good understanding of reporting tools such as MS excel, Power BI and accounting systems.
- A genuine interest in IT, software and technology is an advantage.
- Experience from software industry and / or industries like telecom, electric/gas/water utilities is an advantage.
- Native Finnish and fluent English.
- Some travel might be required.
- Geomatikk Finland has an office in Ruoholahti, Helsinki.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Exciting job in a private equity backed company with ambitious growth plans, a market-leading position, and future oriented products and services.
- Possibility to build and expand the operations in Finland
- Further career opportunities in an international group
- Competitive salary
Leave your application and CV at latest on 15.10.2022 through the link below.
If you need more information, feel free to contact Inhunt Group Oy Senior Headhunters Antti Leimu +358 45 310 4210 or Sami Ansala +358 40 708 9589.