Total Specific Solutions (TSS) is a leading European vertical market software company with over 130 independently managed business units in 23 countries and headoffice in the Netherlands. TSS is a part of Topicus.com Inc, a public company listed on the Canadian TSX Venture Exchange, and the ecosystem of Constellation Software Inc (CSI), a global provider of vertical business solutions. For more information, please visit totalspecificsolutions.com. We employ 190 people in five legal entities in Finland and are now looking to recruit a Business Controller to provide high quality support service.
This is an exciting position as a sparring partner to the business. You will have business control responsibilities over your own units and Finland’s country organization. You join the local, recently established finance team, and the network of Nordic and European colleagues. The position is permanent and reports to the Finance & Control Manager.
The key activities include:
- Prepare international management reports, provide regular and reliable information to business leaders
- Monitor and develop models and insights on the quantitative and qualitative performance of the business
- Analyze financial and operational information, and provide guidance on findings
- Support forecasts on P&L accounts, balance sheet items and cashflow
- Liaise with key functions including country and business unit management, and act as a partner for various stakeholders within the organization
- Aim for incremental improvements and share best practices
- Participate in M&A projects and provide an active contribution to the financial integration of acquisitions
You have strong work ethic with positive, can-do attitude which helps you taking on own initiatives and mold this role into various directions as opportunities arise. As an analytical and independent person you draw conclusions and give your advice. You recognize yourself in our core values: innovative, dedicated, entrepreneurial.
We expect you to have:
- Academic degree, preferably in finance or business administration
- Five years of relevant work experience, ideally with IFRS background
- Excellent MS Office Excel capabilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in English, the working languages will be Finnish and English
We offer you:
- Learning and growth opportunities in a globally scaling organization with finance on focus
- New position in Finland with possibility to develop finance function with the team
- Independent role to use your talents
- Working community with open communication and supportive colleagues
- Competitive compensation with benefits to look after your wellbeing
- Hybrid work model with flexible working hours
Are you the one we are looking for? Please leave your application and CV as soon as possible. Act quickly, as we start interviews immediately when applications arrive.
For more information about the recruitment process and the task, please contact Senior Headhunter, Marita Vuorinen +358 50 486 3848 or Senior Headhunter, Timo Viljakainen +358 40 503 5554