- Yrityksen nimi
- Lisätietoja antaa
For more information contact:
Senior Headhunter Jari Tourunen +358 400 560 636
Senior Headhunter Arto Lehtimäki +358 40 844 2528.
Omnitele is a leading telecommunication consulting company, specialising in extracting the maximum value out of the radio network assets. Omnitele is part of the Finda group (wwww.finda.fi/en/) and serves over 100 markets around the world.
We are a group of motivated, skilled, and high performing consultants, and always looking to strengthen our team with like-minded and driven individuals.
We are now looking for talent to manage our newly developed, high growth SaaS business. In this role you will own the Omnitele’s SaaS business, from defining the future to making it a reality. With our support, you will be responsible for delivering the business plan, recruiting the winning team, and building the foundation on which the sales can thrive on. We expect you to be especially active in driving the sales and all commercial activities.
We have already in place many of the success factors: global loyal customer base, existing SaaS solution, strong technical capabilities, and secured funding. As the head of the SaaS business, you will be a member of the management team reporting to CEO.
What you should bring:
- Proven track record on building and scaling up SaaS business, with active role in securing its success
- Proven experience in B2B sales with verifiable proof of results
- Blend of strategic thinking and operational focus
- Evidence in getting things done, and in transforming plans into reality
- Experience in building strong business relationships
- Experience in building winning SaaS teams
- Experience in business process development and deployment
- Telecom expertise is considered an advantage
- Fluent written and spoken English, ability to speak Finnish is a bonus but not mandatory
As a person you:
- Fit in our hands-on oriented professional team
- Have excellent communication and influencing skills
- Have a can-do attitude that is suitable for a dynamic growth company
- Take initiative ownership and responsibility for your area
- Provide solutions to the inevitable challenges
We offer you an active role in making a true success story, whilst benefiting from the long heritage, existing international customer base, and active support from highly talented Omnitele team. With us you will find motivated, driven and professional working environment, with a strong culture for collaboration and a passion to serve and provide maximal value to our clients.
For further details about our company, check our website https://omnitele.com
If you find this opportunity interesting, please send your application and CV via the link below by 1 May 2022. Please note that we may start interviewing interesting candidates even before the end of application period.
Please contact Senior Headhunter Jari Tourunen +358 400 560 636 or Senior Headhunter Arto Lehtimäki +358 40 844 2528 discuss more about this opportunity in absolute confidence.
About Omnitele: Since Omnitele was founded in 1988 to set-up the world’s first GSM network, it has delivered over 2 000 projects across over 100 countries around the world. Omnitele provide transparent, objective, big-data-driven analysis that drives tangible business benefits.
Omnitele’s highly skilled team provides decades of experience on how to make the most out of the radio network assets and prides itself in keeping promises. The company headquarters are located in Helsinki, Finland, with local presence also in the Netherlands. Omnitele is owned by Finnish telecom investors (www.finda.com).