Staying healthy is one of the top priorities in human life. Nightingale Health is combining the power of an in-house developed, advanced blood analysis technology with unprecedented access to global health repositories and world-leading medical research. With this, Nightingale goes beyond the traditional healthcare and wellbeing tools to help prevent future diseases and maximize healthy years.
At Nightingale, we’re all about people who, rather than just repeat and secure the old, want to create something new; people who love to learn more to be able to build something better, something meaningful – lifelong health for everyone.Our team comprises of people from various backgrounds—data scientists, software developers, marketing and salespeople, designers —all striving towards empowering people to live healthier lives.
We are now looking for a Chief Commercial Officer to join the management team and lead the commercialization of the Livit service. The ideal candidate will have internationally competitive track record in making substantial revenue growth from early stage, successfully commercializing new products and experience in a growth company environment. In this role, you will be responsible of revenue growth and have full P&L responsibility for the Livit business in both, B2B2C and D2C markets. To achieve this, the candidate will lead sales and marketing activities, and be responsible of building the team.
- Most important qualification is internationally competitive proven track record in substantial revenue growth primarily in B2B2C and secondarily in D2C markets
- Experience from the health & well-being-, FMCG-goods-, mobile- or applicable industry, preferably from several
- Experience in commercializing a new product in B2B2C and D2C environment
- Experience in a growth company environment
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Courage to take leadership and create new things
- Ability to think outside the box
- A winning attitude
- P&L responsibility for the Livit business in B2B2C and D2C markets
- Take a hands-on approach to selling and showing example in making the deals i.e. leading the revenue growth with hands-on example
- Build sales through business to business customers, organisations, digital channels, partners, retail channels, directly to the consumers
- Continuously analyze and improve sales and marketing strategies
- Build and manage a high-performing sales and marketing team
- Lead the development of the Livit service to meet commercial requirements
- Act as a member of the management team, reporting to the CEO
- A unique opportunity to do work that actually matters for the world
- A unique opportunity to work in an international very high quality and multidisciplinary team of scientists, developers, designers and biotech business experts
- A flexible and informal working environment with professional office capabilities
- An industry competitive compensation package, including equity incentives
- Premium health and travel insurance (valid during and outside working hours)
- Full fringe benefits for health and well-being
If you have a passion for health and well-being and the desire to win, we would love to hear from you! As a traveler of your own way, with the ability to think outside the box, you will have the opportunity to bring your ideas to life and make a real impact on our company. Apply now and let’s make things happen!
Please leave your application and CV as soon as possible. Act quickly, as we start interviews immediately when applications arrive.
For more information contact Senior Headhunter, Casimir Tallqvist +358 40 555 7790 or Senior Headhunter, Heini Savio +358 50 322 3283
Nightingale Health is the Preventive Health Company. Staying healthy is one of the top priorities in human life. Our health has a profound impact on our quality of life, and it’s also strongly connected to the lives of those close to us. Health is, eventually, about all of us – healthy citizens have the power to fuel entire societies to prosperity.
Nightingale Health enables prevention by combining the power of our in-house developed, advanced blood analysis technology with unprecedented access to global health repositories and world-leading medical research. With this combination, we go beyond the traditional healthcare and wellbeing tools: We provide the scientific connection to multiple health and disease outcomes and the ability to predict future healthy years.