- Yrityksen nimi
- Lisätietoja antaa
Senior Headhunter Timo Viljakainen tel. +358 40 503 5554 or email@example.com
St1 is a Nordic energy Group whose vision is to be the leading producer and seller of CO2-aware energy. The Group researches and develops economically viable, environmentally sustainable energy solutions. St1 focuses on fuels marketing activities, oil refining and renewable energy solutions such as waste-based advanced ethanol fuels and industrial wind power. The Group has 1250 St1 and Shell branded retail stations in Finland, Sweden and Norway. Headquartered in Helsinki, St1 currently employs 980 people. www.st1.com.
St1 is looking for
Chief Security Officer
You are responsible for Enterprise Security within the St1 Nordic group and will be working in St1 Nordic’s Finance Business Unit. You will be in charge of Data Protection at St1 as well as the Internal Audit function. You will ensure GDPR compliance and assure and own data processing agreements. You will also coordinate and develop, together with different function owners, work on cybersecurity, payment security, risk management, business continuity, site security and personnel security. This position is located in Helsinki.
You have strong communication and inter-personal skills and enjoy connecting throughout the Nordic organization. You are self-driven and eager to take initiative to increase co-operation at the Nordic level. You are keen on following trends, development of legislation and technology in relevant areas of your responsibilities.
We at St1 work based on our Culture for Growth which seeks in enabling sustainable future. As an St1 colleague we expect you to have a willingness to develop by learning from others, challenging conventional and innovating in new ways of working. You seek for a life-long learning. You are an ideal team player in supporting others but also challenging when necessary. You have commitment and ambition and hunger to grow in your role.
Responsibilities & authority:
- Responsibility for overall Enterprise Security within the group.
- Data Protection Officer role, either self or through the team.
- Ensuring GDPR compliance and assuring and owning data processing agreements.
- Leading internal audit work.
- Responsibility for security topics for St1 Finance Oy payment institution and its main suppliers to ensure compliance for PCI-DSS for the relevant suppliers
- Coordination and development with different function owners of cybersecurity, payment security, risk management, business continuity, site security and personnel security processes.
- Perform and steer security documentation development.
- Arrange security related trainings together with other function owners.
- Responsibility for the group’s insurance portfolio
- Follow global trends and solutions within the field and counsel the group on enterprise security risks.
- Acting as a Lead of team of three professionals.
Skills and knowledge required
- University degree in Law, Finance or Engineering.
- Relevant work experience of at least five years. Experience on working with regulatory compliance and authority communication is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills to liaise at different levels in the organization and to engage other stakeholders.
- Being self-driven, enjoying taking initiative and willing to actively enhance own knowledge and skills through training and learning.
- Fluent oral and written English and Finnish, at least reading-proficiency of Swedish
For more information contact Senior Headhunter Timo Viljakainen tel. +358 40 503 5554 or firstname.lastname@example.org Submit your application and CV, along with your desired salary by 6th of June 2021.