Senior Headhunter Arto Lehtimäki p. 040 844 2528
Our client, an industry leading Finnish scale up based in Helsinki, is looking for a technically strong professional to join them in expanding their high tech B2B SaaS company internationally. The ideal candidate should have a hands-on attitude and a proven track record in leadership skills which are required for leading a multicultural technical team operating in multiple locations.
The company culture is open and collaborative, and the challenges ahead require a strong leader to push the strategic technical roadmap forward during the next phase of growth. Although the role will not be hands on coding, you need to be familiar with the technology to work along-side the development team.
The CTO will oversee all technical aspects of the company for the purpose of organisational growth. They will establish a technological vision for the business and lead the company’s technological development.
As a member of the management team the CTO is reporting to the CEO while being empowered to set direction on technical details.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the technology function, building the bridge between technology and business
- Anticipate and react to technological advancements in the field to ensure the company continues to be considered a technical leader in its field
- Owning the technical roadmap
- Be in charge of the development and delivery of the product offering
- Lead, manage and grow the technical team
Skills and experience:
- Proven experience of designing, developing and delivering robust technology solutions in accordance with business needs and requirements
- Experience in working in high growth companies
- C-level or Director / Senior Developer in larger organisations
- Experience of SaaS and B2B solutions delivery
You have a wide range of experience from tech and development and are familiar with at least:
- Docker, Kubernetes
- AWS, Microsoft Azure
- Backend languages; Scala, Python
Excellent communication & leadership skills
Fluent English, Finnish and other languages seen as a bonus
- Lead on-site and remote multicultural technical teams
- Work as a member of management team to shape the future of the company, as well as the industry it operates in
- Expected travelling max 5 days per month
- Enjoy excellent occupational health coverage
- Competitive compensation and incentive package
How to apply:
If you are keen on the CTO opportunity, are interested in joining a growing organisation and play a vital role in the continued development of the company, simply click the ”HAE PAIKKAA” button below.
If you are interested in finding out further details, please apply for the position or contact email@example.com or phone +358 40844 2528.
Please do get in touch for a 100% confidential discussion, feel free to also connect with me on LinkedIn.