- Yrityksen nimi
- SijaintiStockholm (Sweden), Tampere or Helsinki (Finland)
- Lisätietoja antaa
Senior Headhunter Peter Koistinen tel. +358 500 668 633 or Senior Headhunter Juhana Gyllenbögel tel. +358 44 060 6665.
CREATIVE MARKETING DIRECTOR
Do you want to be part of the exciting growth journey of one of the fastest-growing eCommerce companies in the Nordics? We are now looking for an innovative and results-driven Creative Marketing Director to lead our content marketing, social media marketing, campaigning, brand marketing and PR.
We offer you a key role and an opportunity to be part of highly talented and skilled marketing team. In this position you will report to CMO.
As Creative Marketing Director you will:
- Drive brand awareness, customer engagement and profitable sales growth through content marketing, social media marketing, campaigning, brand marketing and PR.
- Innovate new ways to use storytelling to connect with customers and differentiate our brand and products
- Identify new target audiences and effective ways to reach them
- Lead and mentor a team of 15 creative marketing professionals
- Accelerate growth by recruiting the top talent and by scaling the creative marketing teams especially in Sweden and Norway
What we expect from you?
- 3+ years of experience working in a similar role
- In-depth understanding and strong hands-on experience in content marketing, social media marketing, campaigning, and brand marketing and PR
- Proven track record of driving customer engagement and profitable sales growth
- Data-driven approach to marketing and in-depth knowledge of Google Analytics, attribution modelling and A/B -testing. Experience in Google Tag Manager is appreciated but not required.
- Experience in building and leading successful teams
- Fluent in English and native in one of the following Nordic languages: Swedish, Norwegian or Finnish
This role can be based in any of our locations Finland (Tampere or Helsinki region), or Sweden (Stockholm). You will join an ambitious, innovative and agile work community of top experts who believes in bold, data-driven marketing. You can develop, evolve yourself and be involved in an exceptional fast paced growth story. In addition, we offer good and evolving employee benefits.
Send us your application via the link below. Attach a CV and your salary request to the application. For more information on the position, please contact InHunt Group Oy Senior Headhunter Peter Koistinen tel. +358 500 668 633 or Senior Headhunter Juhana Gyllenbögel tel. +358 44 060 6665.
Jymir Group, who operates in Finland under the name Kuntokauppa.fi and in Sweden under Sportproffsen.se is a family-owned fast-growing Nordic eCommerce-driven omnichannel sporting goods retailer founded in 2007. The group offers well-known and high-quality brands and in addition it develops own brands, such as FitNord and Medinor. In the selection you can find over 3500 high-quality electric-bikes, treadmills, cross-trainers, rowing machines and other cardio equipment as well as a comprehensive range of body care products, water sports, home training and gym equipment. The main target group is consumers, but the company serves many businesses too. In addition to eCommerce, there are two stores in Finland (Tampere and Vantaa, Tammisto in the Helsinki area) and an office in Stockholm Sweden. A store unit will be launched in Stockholm in 2022.
The vision is to grow into the best company in the industry in the Nordic countries in terms of customer experience, employee experience, and profitable growth. At the core of the business model are strong eCommerce expertise, specialty store’s level of service and demand-based product and selection development. The business is run by a dynamic culture that encourages achievement and continuous development and with the mission – “wellbeing for people”.
As part of Jymir Group antidrug policy, we will require a negative drug test. This small gesture aims to promote staff commitment to work in line with our mission and industry for the “wellbeing and health of people”.