Do you want to join rapidly growing Finnish technology company which is listed in Nasdaq Helsinki and operating globally? If you answered yes, this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss! We are looking for a
Head of Group ICT
to join our team in Lahti. As a Head of Group ICT you will report to the Kempower CFO.
Head of Group ICT responsiblities:
- Leading and developing Kempower Group’s ICT function
- Leading ICT development projects
- Implementing and developing ICT strategy
- Building and developing dynamic and scalable IT operations in all Kempower countries
- Building IT Governance model supporting Kempower’s growth
- Managing ICT licenses and suppliers including contract negotiations.
- Managing ICT budget and ICT purchases
- Developing ICT and information security policies and systems
- Collaboration with business owners and key stakeholders according Kempower’s strategic targets
What we expect from you?
- Master or Bachelor degree in ICT
- Comprehensive expertise of modern ICT processes, tools and solutions
- Expertise and experience of cloud based outsourced ICT services
- Leadership and team building skills but ability to work hands on as well
- Experience of leading ICT teams
- Experience of manufacturing industry
- Problem solving skills
- Enjoys working in a fast moving an international enviroment
- Good communication and co-operation skills
- Customer-oriented mindset
- Fluent spoken and written English, other languages as an advantage
WHAT WE CAN OFFER TO YOU
You will have the opportunity to develop not only our products but also our ways of working. We believe in cross-team collaboration and hope that you will take an active role in growing our business and reaching our goals. We support your wellbeing by offering comprehensive occupational health care services, as well as various benefits including sports, culture, wellbeing benefits (ePassi), and a bicycle benefit.
Additionally this position comes with a competitive base salary, competitive STI, flexibility to balance work and life, and a fully electric company car.
COULD THIS BE YOUR NEXT ROLE?
Does this job sound like a good fit for you? We can’t wait to hear from you! Please submit your application as soon as possible, but no later than June 23th, 2022. We will review applications already during the application period. If you have further questions about us or the role, please contact Inhunt Group Oy Senior Headhunter Timo Viljakainen, +358 40 503 5554 or Senior Headhunter Sami Ansala, +358 40 708 9589.
Kempower designs and manufactures DC fast charging solutions for electric vehicles and machines. We’re a team of electric vehicle enthusiasts with a deep understanding of the charging market and a hands-on mentality. Our product development and production are rooted in Finland, with a majority of our materials and components sourced locally. We focus on all areas of transportation, from personal cars and commercial vehicles to mining equipment, boats and motorsports. With Kemppi Group’s 70 years’ experience in perfecting DC power supplies, we set the bar high in engineering and user-experience design. Kempower is listed in the Nasdaq First North Growth Market Finland. www.kempower.com