At Raute Corporation, we are global leaders in creating cutting-edge production solutions with a focus on maximum yield and optimal use of side products in the engineered wood products industry. Our passion lies in combining technology, analyzers, and services to achieve the highest capacity, tailored to your specific needs. Through innovative digital value creation, we’re committed to driving climate action and generate growth for all of our stakeholders.
Are you a visionary marketing leader, fluent in modern marketing and communication techniques, and comfortable in the international environment of machinery manufacturing industry and investment goods sales? We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our team as
Head of Marketing and Communications
at Raute Corporation.
As the Head of Marketing and Communications, you are responsible for the comprehensive management of marketing from planning to execution. You lead an international team in marketing and communication and participate in diverse marketing tasks while overseeing external marketing partner management.
You will oversee marketing and communication team and have the following Responsibilities:
- Strategic Vision: You will be at the forefront of establishing marketing and communication plans, ensuring they align with Raute’s overarching vision and business objectives.
- Budget Management: With your financial acumen, you will develop and maintain control over the marketing budget, ensuring efficient allocation of resources to marketing and communication activities.
- Comprehensive management of marketing and communication, excluding Investor Relations. Management of internal communication.
- You lead an international marketing and communication team, consisting of three members in Finland, one in North America, and one in China
- Leading external marketing partners
- Management of trademarks, domains, user licenses for marketing tools, and other administrative tasks.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing management or related field.
- Leadership experience
- Good understanding of modern marketing, digital marketing, content marketing, lead generation, and integrated b2b-sales and marketing processes.
- Experience in corporate communication.
- Good leadership and strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with diverse teams and stakeholders.
- Forward-thinking mindset with a passion for exploring and use of cutting-edge technologies. Knowledge in utilizing AI is advantageous.
- Experience in working in the industry environment or in the machinery manufacturing industry in advantageous.
Join us at Raute Corporation:
At Raute, we value innovation, diversity, and collaboration. As the Head of Marketing and Communications, you will play a vital role in driving our marketing and communication to new heights, contributing significantly to our growth and success. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to make a lasting impact in a leading global corporation.
We are a company with purpose, we offer you a position where you can make a difference, having own responsibility in the core of our strategy. We take care of our personnel’s well-being and ability to work, e.g. in the form of cultural, exercise, occupational health and bicycle benefits. Working is possible at all Raute offices in Finland (Nastola, Espoo, Oulu, Kajaani) and remotely.
If you have the vision, expertise, and determination to be part of our dynamic team, we encourage you to apply today. Please submit your resume and a compelling cover letter detailing your qualifications and achievements as they relate to this role, through the below “Hae paikkaa” – link no later than March 1st, 2024.
More information about the position can be obtained from InHunt Group headhunters Timo Viljakainen 040 503 5554, email@example.com and Martti Mäyry 040 023 9245, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Making wood matter.
Raute is the partner to future-proof the wood industry. Our technologies cover different production processes with supporting digital and analytics solutions for engineered wood products. Additionally, we offer full-scale service concept ranging from spare parts to regular maintenance and modernizations. Our innovative hardware and software solutions are designed to support our customers’ efficient consumption of natural resources. In mill-scale projects, Raute is a global market leader both in the plywood and LVL industries. Raute’s head office and main production is located in Lahti, Finland. The company’s other production plants are located in Kajaani, Finland, the Vancouver a