We are now looking for a HR Manager to work as business partner and join UPM Pulp Mill Pietarsaari.
Human Resources (HR) proactively develops capabilities and culture that enable business success. It brings people topics to business and decision making, provides services, processes and tools for managers and employees in their daily tasks, development, rewarding and well-being at work. Business HR is the HR partner for management team, managers, and employees.
Greetings from UPM
“In this role you can utilize all your HR competences and learn new ones. Your days vary from management team topics to resourcing, from collective labour agreements to culture and communication development. Our team supports our pulp professionals in a wide area. We have an active role and want to make an impact on topics both large and small. Welcome to our team and UPM HR Network!”, manager
What you’ll do
Your role is to ensure strategic HR partnership for UPM Pietarsaari Pulp Mill. You will ensure a business-driven people agenda for your respective responsibility area as well as high quality people processes. You will get to work with an experienced team, who is eager to make UPM one of the most wanted workplaces in Finland.
You will proactively
- Join the mill management team
- Drive implementation of UPM people strategy and people processes. Ensure that line management is up-to-date and informed about UPM HR processes and policies
- Be a partner with managers and provide HR solutions to achieve business targets
- Support actively managers regarding organizational and development needs
- Drive impactful strategic people-related change and development programs across your responsibility area (resourcing & recruitment, talent development, leadership and competence development, engagement, organizational development, performance, change management, rewards)
Who you are
- You have a relevant university level degree
- You are a HR professional with minimum of 3 years of experience
- You have a good knowledge of Finnish Labour Law, Labour Relations and experience of People processes like resourcing & recruitment, talent development, leadership and competence development, engagement, organizational development, performance, change management, rewards
- You communicate fluently both in Finnish and in English and you have excellent networking, communication, coaching and influencing skills. Swedish is an asset.
- You are enthusiastic about change management, leadership development and organizational development
- You are a proactive and result driven person and can see the essential in complex business and organizational environment
This is what we offer for you
Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company’s values.
Inspired and motivated teams: You will get to work with an experienced team, who is eager to make UPM one of the most wanted workplaces in Finland.
Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
For more information, please contact
Senior Headhunter Marko Ojala email@example.com or +358 400 557 317
Senior Headhunter Arto Lehtimäki firstname.lastname@example.org or +358 40 844 2528
HR Director, Finland Pulp Operations Minna Palho, email@example.com, or via phone +358 40 414 7890
Last day to apply is Monday 8th August. We are contacting the candidates during the application period and will start the interviews soonest.
For support with submitting your application, please contact HR Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or +358204146600.
A security background check may be performed for those selected to UPM positions, in accordance with the company recruitment guidelines and the Security Clearance Act 726/2014.
UPM is a non-smoking workplace in Finland.