- Yrityksen nimiHarting Oy
- SijaintiVantaa, Finland
- Lisätietoja antaa
If you are interested in the position, send your CV and application by by May 23rd 2021, using the search for a job button below.
For more information on the position, please contact InHunt Group Oy's headhunters Harri Knaapi 0458698228 and Petri Peltoniemi 0500840912
HARTING is an industry-leading manufacturer of industrial connection solutions and automation products. Our product range includes e.g. industrial and electronic connectors and customer-specific solutions.
HARTING develops, manufactures and sells electrical and electronic connectors, equipment connections, network components and wire / cable sets for rolling stock, data transmission and mechanical engineering. Our products are also used in, for example, industrial automation, energy production and distribution, and industrial electronics equipment and applications.
We are looking a person to a permanent position to our client
CUSTOMER SERVICE & SUPPLY CHAIN OFFICER
In your own position, you will be responsible for the inside sales of the Baltic countries. You are handling offers, orders, answer inquiries and you are in sales support in aftersales positions. Your area of responsibility also includes coordinating and developing the global customers supply chain.
You will work as part of a local 5-person team where emphasizes a good and motivated sense of doing. You are reporting directly to your local sales manager in Finland.
You are the person who we are looking for when:
• you have been working in B2B sales on a goal-oriented basis for at least 3 years
• You have experience in maintaining security of supply for a global customer
• you have skills to communicate fluently in finnish and english
• You know how to use Office 365 and CRM software, SAP skills are counted as an advantage
• You will have teamwork skills and initiative
• you learn quickly and know how to prioritize tasks
• You are ready for the continuous development of work processes and the digitalisation of sales
• you are trustworthy and positive about your personality
• An independent and interesting work to assign
• International operating environment
• A vantage point in the growing organization of a technology leader in their field
• Opportunity to develop into a top professional and develop operations
• Good company atmosphere and nice co-workers
If you are interested in the position, send your CV and application by May 23rd 2021 using the search for a job button below.
For more information on the position, please contact InHunt Group Oy’s headhunters Harri Knaapi 0458698228 and Petri Peltoniemi 0500840912