Do you want to be a key player at Radisson RED Helsinki? The brand-new hotel consisting of 195 rooms is set to open later this year. The hotel is located adjacent to Helsinki Central Station and Kaisaniemi Park in central Helsinki.
Join our team and lead the revolution as
Operations Manager, Radisson RED Helsinki
Our fast paced, dynamic and creative environment will set the new standards for a hotel stay in Helsinki. Be our champion and curator for RED Helsinki and help us break down boundaries, mold minds, and provide guests with a new hotel experience – loud, artistic, exciting, funky… like none they have experienced before.
- Develop and implement business strategies aligned with RED and Radisson Hotel Group’s mission, vision, values and strategies
- Achieve the venue’s profit, customer service and revenue goals, by leading the operations of the hotel
- Lead the development of strategies and practices that support the engagement and retention of all creatives (ie employees)
- Embrace the RED service culture – reinforcing skills for creatives that create a lasting impression on guests and the overall guest experience
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Hotel operations and leadership experience (you have been Director of Operations, Hotel Manager, etc.)
- Natural leader, motivator and relationship builder
- Energetic, optimistic, flexible, and adaptable
- Creative problem solver and innovator
- Passionate about the hospitality industry, RED and the RED experience
- Tech savvy
- Business and financial acumen
- Fluent in Finnish and English
- You are a hotelier and leader – you know operations, you’ve managed teams of all sizes, you know how to motivate your squad to achieve amazing things, and least of all you understand budgets and profitability
- You are passionate – about technology, innovation, creativity, art, music and fashion
- You are social – you don’t just understand the latest trends in technology and social media, you are on the leading edge and social technology is part of who you are
- You are a change agent – change is part of you, you are part of change Adaptability and resiliency is in your nature
- You are the communicator and a shining star – face to face or via social media, connecting with others is what you do best
- You are a boss – your business acumen and creativity will drive the venue forward
Does the above describe you? Then we want to hear from you!
- a unique opportunity to open-up the coolest new upper upscale hotel in Helsinki
- versatile tasks and lots of responsibility in an exciting environment
- an opportunity to grow as a manager and leader
- part of international Radisson Hotel Group network
- an opportunity to work in an inspiring work community, where you can take advantage of S Group’s comprehensive personnel benefits and career opportunities
If you feel suited to the position, please send your CV and application by the 13th of February 2023 at the latest.
For more information about the position, please contact InHunt Group Oy’s Terhi Ahokas +358 50 388 9600 or Jan-Erik Lagerström +358 40 539 4339
Sokotel is a Finnish hotel operator and SOK Liiketoiminta Oy’s subsidiary in the travel and hospitality business, operating fourteen Sokos Hotels and seven Radisson Blu Hotels. Sokotel has operations in the Capital Region, Tampere, Oulu and Tallinn. The first Radisson RED hotel will be opened in Helsinki later this year.
Get inspired Radisson RED Helsinki.