- Yrityksen nimi
- Lisätietoja antaa
If you recognize yourself from the above and are ready to take a new step in your career, please apply latest at 30.5.2021.
We will start interviews with suitable candidates immediately.
For more information Executive Headhunter Harri Knaapi +358 45 869 8228 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Uusioaines Oy is a Finnish, solvent circular economy company. Uusioaines Oy is Finland’s largest recycler glass processor and one of biggest Foam glass gravel producer in the world. One of our business areas is the manufacture and sale of Foamit foam glass for infa and construction segment. Foamit is 100% recycled. The company’s production plants in Forssa produces Glass cullet for industrial use and and Foam glass for soil lightening materials. The largest owners of Uusioaines Oy are Partnera Oy and Teollisuussijoitus Oy. Uusioaines Oy is part of Foamit Group Oy, whose subsidiaries operate in Finland and Sweden. Foamit Group’s net sales in 2020 were approximately EUR 30 million. www.uusioaines.fi www.foamit.fi
We are looking for
SALES AND MARKETING DIRECTOR
You will be in charge of:
- sell company’s services and products, perpetually finding unique ways to engage clients.
- managing clients at a local level and is primarily tasked with the achievement of sales goals and objectives and run the product management.
- management and leadership of the sales personnel
- builds, leads, and inspires a team so that it is passionate for maximizing the market’s potential, delivering sales, and generating revenue for the business.
- creating an environment that fosters continuous learning and development within the sales department and provides unparalleled motivation for the department to reach its targets.
- responsible for recruiting and training staff, coaching, and monitoring the sales team’s performance and ensuring sales objectives are not only met, but surpassed
- participating M&A and integration projects in local area.
- sales and marketing strategy and tactical planning/activities
- roadmaps. Goals are detailed, realistic, comprehensive, and aligned with the department and business’s overall objectives.
- generating progress reports
- reporting to the Country Manager (MD).
Following experience and qualifications are needed to excell in this position:
- management and leadership skills
- strategic planning and implementing them to action
- over 10 years’ experience of sales and marketing in industrial environment
- BBA or master’s degree
- good communication and presentation skills in written and oral in English and Finnish and Swedish is considered an advantage
As a person you:
- You are willing to go the extra mile to find the right solution for the customer
- motivator and customer service minded
- Have natural curiosity and willingness to learn
- Are good with a diversity of people and cultures
- honest, polite, cheerful, quick
- Have a drive, determination and a great attitude.
We offer you
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits package
- Flexible hours and option to work remote
If you recognize yourself from the above and are ready to take a new step in your career, please apply latest at 30.5.2021. We will start interviews with suitable candidates immediately. For more information Executive Headhunter Harri Knaapi +358 45 869 8228 or email@example.com