- Yrityksen nimi
- Lisätietoja antaa
Senior Headhunters Tuuli Paasilehto (+358 40 631 8777) and Terhi Okkonen (+358 50 388 9600)
Fredman strives for the perfect kitchen by transforming commercial kitchens into intelligent working environments. By combining technology, data, analytics and knowledge we create versatile solutions that enhance food experiences. Chefstein® by Fredman is a digital kitchen management solution for the modern food service business that makes your kitchen even smarter. We designed it together with our industry partners and customers who were looking for better technology to create enhanced efficiency for their commercial kitchens. We operate currently together with a broad range of professionals and are continuing our growth internationally.
Do you love to discover new opportunities to sell products and truly enjoy bringing customers the best possible value and service? Then you will be happy to know that our International team for Global Sales is looking for a
You will be in charge of:
- Planning and succesfully driving the international sales pipeline
- Individual and team’s sales target
- Follow, analyse and report your key KPIs
You will be reporting to the CBO.
Following experience and qualifications are needed to excell in this position:
- Strong B2B sales experience, minimum 5+ years. Experience in negotiating with key decision makers, including the C-level, and with multi-tiered organizations for complex, possibly multi-national accounts. Reseller sales management experience considered a plus.
- Experience with new sales and comfortable as a sales “hunter”. International sales experience and a willingness to travel as much as necessary in order to meet business goals. Estimate up to 70/100 days/year.
- Solid understanding of digital sales, complex sales, and the ability to effectively drive new business goals.
- Experience in the HoReCa sector advantageous, but not essential
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Fluent English language skills, both verbal and written; other languages are considered an advantage, but not necessary for the role
As a person you:
- Understand “sales as a service”. You are willing to go the extra mile to find the right solution for the customer;
- Have natural curiosity and willingness to learn;
- Are good with a diversity of people and cultures;
- Have drive, determination and a great attitude.
We offer you
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits package
- Flexible hours and option to work remote
We treat everyone kindly, equally and with the industry respect they deserve. Our team is courageous, youthful, efficient, recilient and motivated. We are a non-smoking workingplace.
If you recognize yourself from the above and are ready to take a new step in your career, please apply at your earliest convenience but 16.06.2021 the latest. We will start interviews with suitable candidates immediately. Senior Headhunters Tuuli Paasilehto (tel. +358 40 631 8777) and Terhi Okkonen (+358 50 388 9600) of InHunt Group are ready to answer all your questions. Please check also www.fredmangroup.com and Insta @fredmangroup.
Our great, talented and fun team is looking forward to hear from you!
Fredman is a second-generation family business. The Group, Fredman Perfect Kitchen Oy, Fredman Professional Kitchen Oy and Fredman Operations Oy, provide solutions, services and selected products for home and commercial kitchen. The Group’s annual turnover is 30 M EUR and it employes 75 professionals.