SijaintiFinland, Sweden, Norway or Denmark
Speak in absolute confidence about this role please contact Senior Headhunter Arto Lehtimäki +358 40 844 2528 or Senior Headhunter Jari Tourunen +358 400 560 836 and send an up-to-date CV to the link provided.
VideoVisit is the leading Nordic telehealth company, developing Virtual Care solutions for home care and healthcare sectors. We are focused on digitalizing outpatient care in primary care, hospital care and social care services.
VideoVisit has over 85% market share In Finland. VideoVisit has become a ground element of virtual care services provided to the Finnish citizens. In 2020 over 1M virtual care contacts were completed via VideoVisit® platform, providing close to 50M€ savings for healthcare and social care providers.
COVID-19 has rapidly increased the demand for Virtual Care solutions in the Nordic market. VideoVisit wants to support the Nordic care operators and is looking for a new Sales Director to lead the distribution of VideoVisit® platform across the Nordic market
- Developing a sales strategy together with VideoVisit CEO to meet company growth targets across the Nordic markets.
- Delivering sales targets in line with business plan across the Nordic markets.
- Building business relations with prospects and developing existing customers by regular client visits.
- Negotiating and closing deals.
- Maintaining sales activities on systematic basis.
- Participating in the development of sales reporting and KPIs for the sales.
- 10 years of SaaS-business sales experience.
- Strong track-record on international sales.
- Swedish and English as professional language. Capability to communicate in Finnish is considered an advantage.
- Working knowledge of the healthcare, home care and/or health tech.
- Ability to work naturally and with confidence with large clients, operators and other stakeholders.
- Ambitious & driven personality who can commit to the company.
- Ability to work under pressure & achieve targets.
- Strong selling and communication skills.
- Desire and ability to travel internationally when possible and required.
- Competitive salary.
- Work with the leading companies and interesting projects in the market.
- A positive and busy working environment, great colleagues, and an informal atmosphere.
- Exciting and open workplace with freedom with responsibility.
- Professional development opportunities.