- Yrityksen nimiMarioff
- SijaintiVantaa, Finland
- Lisätietoja antaa
Further information on the role will be provided by InHunt Group Oy Senior Headhunter, Janne Ilomäki, tel. +358 50 3640028 or Senior Headhunter, Antti Leimu, tel. +358 45 3104210.
Marioff is a leading developer and innovator of water mist fire protection technology and supplies system solutions worldwide. We design, develop and maintain HI-FOG® water mist fire protection solutions that enhance fire safety on land and at sea, all over the world.
There are 500 motivated professionals working at Marioff. Our head office and factory are in Finland, we have subsidiaries in France, Germany, Italy, Russia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom and service customers globally together with our certified partners. Marioff is a part of Carrier Global Corporation, a leading global provider of healthy, safe and sustainable building and cold chain solutions. For more information, visit www.marioff.com.
ARE YOU A MARINE BUSINESS SALES AND SERVICES ORIENTED PERSON?
Marioff Corporation Oy is looking for a Sales Manager, Aftersales, for solution sales in Marine Business Unit. As a Sales Manager, Aftersales, you will be responsible for growing Marioff life cycle services business. You are responsible for promoting BluEdge service portfolio to our customers in Marine segments globally including HI-FOG® system modernizations and upgrades, service contracts and preventive maintenance service projects. Your main task is to bring new customers to our BluEdge service platform and further develop relationships with our customers consisting of ship operators and management companies.
We are looking for an enthusiastic sale-oriented expert. The role is very important to the company’s business. You have an essential role in establishing and developing new aftermarket customer relationships to our BluEdge service portfolio. Your task is to develop and increase lifecycle service-, upgrade-, retrofit- and refit sales. You should find and develop the new life cycle business opportunities.
The company enables good prospects for the international operating environment and business as a market leader. The company is financially viable, profitable, and part of the larger Carrier Corporation. The company has good prospects for its future. The company invests in ethical practices.
What you can expect from us
- Marioff Corporation Oy has a strong brand and position in the market, which offers you an interesting and extensive role in a successful global company
- Possibility to develop Aftersales business with strong personal input
- We offer a competitive wage model
- You will have access to modern ICT equipment, lunch and cultural/sports benefits, and comprehensive occupational health services
- Your office is located in Vantaa, at the company’s head office
- Meet customers and colleagues from different cultures, in a multicultural environment
We expect from you
- Work experience in a Marine industry
- At least three year’s experience in sales or project management
- Experience of working in a global environment
- To be able to communicate fluently in English, both spoken and written
- Effective negotiation, communication, and teamwork skills
- Sales and customer-oriented attitude
- Good technical knowledge and motivation to learn new
- M.Sc. or bachelor’s degree in engineering or other suitable background
Once you feel that role suits you, be quick to have your CV, application and salary requests submitted via the link below, but no later than the 12th of March 2021. Further information on the role will be provided by InHunt Group Oy Senior Headhunter, Janne Ilomäki, tel. +358 50 3640028 or Senior Headhunter, Antti Leimu, tel. +358 45 3104210.