More information 24/7 , Area Director, Senior Headhunter Raimo Kielinen, +358 400 660 746 ja Area Director, Senior Headhunter Jari Luoma, +358 500 666 867
Do you want to change the world? Do you want to develop unique products, processes and sustainable production? Great, because that is the only kind of work we have.
SPINNOVA was founded in 2015. We are developing the most sustainable textile fibre in the world. Our technology is currently in a piloting phase, and we are now planning for commercializing the fibre products and preparing to build the next, commercial facility. We have several brand partners, who are committed to bringing our fibres to the market as soon as possible.
We are now looking for new skillful colleagues
1-2 SENIOR DEVELOPMENT ENGINEERS
to be part of these next steps of our development and growth. Our factory is located in Jyväskylä.
We hope you have world class expertise from some of these areas:
- Piloting/process scaleups
- Research & Development and/or industry
- Engineering and design
- Industrial mixing, pumping and drying concepts
- Mixing and pumping of highly viscous media
- Energy efficiency and consumption
We also appreciate:
- Experience in project management
- Willingness to work for sustainable development in a socially responsible way
- Accuracy and punctuality
- Good teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Can do attitude that is suitable for a dynamic growth company
- Good oral and written skills in English
- Willingness to relocate to Jyväskylä
We offer you:
- Meaningful work with a disruptive innovation
- A team with expertise and great spirit
- Stunning, bright and clean production environment
- Comprehensive and versatile employee benefits
- Competitive salary
Sound good? If you think you could be our next new team member, please apply the job under the link below as soon as possible or latest 15.12.2020. We will start interviews immediately.