- Yrityksen nimiSt1 Nordic Oy
- SijaintiHelsinki or Gothenburg
- Lisätietoja antaa
Senior Headhunter Timo Viljakainen +358 40 503 5554 or Senior Headhunter Jan-Erik Lagerström +358 40 539 4339
St1 Nordic Oy is a Nordic energy Group whose vision is to be the leading producer and seller of CO2-aware energy. The Group researches and develops economically viable, environmentally sustainable energysolutions. St1 focuses on fuels marketing activities, oil refining and renewable energy solutions such as waste-based advanced ethanol fuels and industrial wind power. The Group has 1.250 St1 and Shell brandy retail stations in Finland, Sweden and Norway. Headquartered in Helsinki, St1 employs currently more than 1.000 people. www.st1.com
Are you eager to join the front row of experts working together with our partners towards a more sustainable value chain? You will be working in our Sustainability and Future Business Unit, where we focus on creating new sustainable and profitable business opportunities for St1. We turn market knowledge and understanding into strategic projects and partnerships enabling transition of our value chain towards a more sustainable one. We are supporting and co-operating with the whole St1 Group at Nordic level.
As a part of our Nordic Sustainability team, your position will focus on managing the supply chain compliance of our biogas and biofuels business. You will have the overall responsibility and ownership of St1’s supply chain compliance, and you will work in close collaboration with our customers, trading company NEOT, business technology team, refinery, production facilities, terminals, and our retail network across Nordics. You will be preferably located in Helsinki or Gothenburg, and report to the Head of Sustainability, St1 Nordic.
- Develop and manage St1 sustainability compliance across the value chain
- Overall supply chain compliance process ownership
- Coordinate and develop the internal supply chain compliance process with the biorefinery production units, our Gothenburg refinery, and our biogas business
- Coordinate the certification practices, reporting, and audit cycle for St1 sustainability schemes
- Ensure compliance with feedstocks managed by St1
- Manage and develop the mass balance and GHG calculations of St1 feedstocks and products in collaboration with NEOT
- Product Owner of St1 mass balance system
- Own and develop service portfolio related to compliance and sustainability schemes
- Identify sustainability compliance related customer requirements
- Active development and coordination of St1’s sustainability service portfolio based on customer needs
- Support customers, partners and suppliers in sustainability compliance related reporting and certification practices
Key success factors
For you to succeed in your role, we expect you to have:
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience specifically from biofuels or biogas business and its compliance
- Solid understanding of EU Renewable Energy regulation and its implications for the Nordic market.
- Knowledge of national sustainability schemes, ISCC certification and mandate reporting
- Experience from mass balancing requirements
- Experience from developing mass balancing related ERP systems or other data management related systems development is seen as an asset
- Ability and willingness to coordinate a team operating in a matrix organization across different business areas
- Excellent English skills, other languages an asset but not necessary
Got interested? Would you like to join us in driving the energy transition?
If you find this opportunity interesting, please send your application and CV via the link below. Please note that we may start interviewing interesting candidates even before the end of application period.
Please contact Senior Headhunter Timo Viljakainen +358 40 503 5554 or Senior Headhunter Jan-Erik Lagerström +358 40 539 4339 discuss more about this opportunity in absolute confidence.