- Yrityksen nimi
- SijaintiKaarina, Turku area
- Lisätietoja antaa
Please submit your application via the button below. Please include your CV and your salary request, apply now. For more information, please contact Executive Headhunter Harri Knaapi, phone +358 45 869 8228.
Domicet Oy was established in 1978 and is located in Kaarina, Finland. We design, manufacture and distribute high quality sun protection components, textiles and solutions for blind makers and distribution companies worldwide, with 50% of sales being export. We offer a wide range of Domicet branded quality systems for various types of roller blinds, panel tracks, venetian, vertical, pleated blinds, honeycomb systems and curtain tracks. We help our customers to lead in their markets. Excellent service, a wide product range and personal engagement is what we offer. Who are our customers? Blind makers, we are focusing on smaller and medium sized blind makers, heroes in their local markets. Architects, we inform professional subscribers and link them to the blind makers. Specialists who needs custom made spring systems for their products. Used in sliding doors, blinds for boats, buses, trains, skylight roller blinds. Our goal is to deliver our products to customers with the best personal service attitude. We know our customers and develop our products and operations in close cooperation with them. More info www.domicet.fi
We are looking for
Technical Product Manager
Our mission / goal for this person is to
• Provide technical support and tools to our sales managers and customers to achieve the best possible sales and results.
• Optimize the product portfolio of the right suppliers and get the best deals. Lower the cost price and increase quality and logistical performance.
• Improve the product portfolio in order to be ahead of the competition and win the customers
Your daily activities at this position
- Product management
- Developing and updating all technical binders/manuals for fabrics
- Generating depth knowledge of:
- Products (technical)
- Market structures in countries
- Product portfolio planning and maintenance, new products/old products.
- Organising technical training sessions for customers, architects and sales agents
- Handling/solving product problems
- Technical Q&A for sales, customers
- Sparring partner for R&D team
- Support/coach purchasing
- Support order processing if needed
- Support international transport if needed
- Visit customers (10% of the time)
- You report directly to CEO
- Engineer or mechanical, technically talented
- Good knowledge of mechanic and technical environment
- Proven ability of mechanical products
- Project Management skills
- Advanced understanding of business dynamics
- Experience in working with R&D
- Experience in the role of Product Manager or good understanding of the role in optimizing products and adding customer value
- Good discussing skills for working with customers
- Fluent Finnish and English (other languages are considered a bonus)
If you are interested of this job, we want to hear from you! Please submit your application via the button below! Please submit your application via the button below. Please include your CV and your salary request, apply now. For more information, please contact Executive Headhunter Harri Knaapi, phone +358 45 869 8228.