- Yrityksen nimi
- SijaintiJyväskylä or remote
- Lisätietoja antaa
Marita Vuorinen, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 50 486 3848
Is your heart beating for health tech?
Firstbeat Analytics is a leading provider of physiological insights for health, fitness, and performance. Today, Firstbeat Analytics is a Garmin brand, a relationship that dates back over a decade to the early days of heart rate monitoring capable GPS sports watches. Innovative contributions to the wearable industry include Training Status, Training Load, Aerobic and Anaerobic Training Effect feedback, Recovery Time, along with All-day Stress, Body Battery, and the Sleep Solution.
Firstbeat Analytics is headquartered in Jyväskylä, Finland and employs a multidisciplinary team of software engineers, physiologists, data scientists, and user experience and communication experts.
The UX team works at the core of Firstbeat Analytics R&D, designing new features and experiences that Garmin users will know and love. We work in close collaboration with the physiology and other R&D teams, turning physiological models into a meaningful and user-friendly form that help people to reach their goals – whether it is better health, fitness or athletic performance.
Are you our new UX Team Lead?
- Team lead and operative management in UX team of four experts
- Designing new concepts and excellent user experience based on the needs of our users
- Collaboration with other R&D and product management teams
Skills and experience enabling success in this role:
- Lead designer experience with user interface design skills
- Solid visual skills
- Experience in design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud
- Understanding of user-centered design methods and usability principles
- Excellent teamwork and team lead skills in international organisation
- We also appreciate interest for sports and wellbeing industry
What we offer
- Possibility for remote work or working at the office in Jyväskylä, Finland
- The opportunity to choose the right tools to get the job done
- A friendly, flexible, and supportive work environment
- The opportunity to work at the forefront of wearable technology in an international company
- Employment benefits include comprehensive insurance, occupational health care, and extensive exercise benefits
To apply, please send your application by May 29th, including CV, portfolio, and desired salary.
For further information, please contact Senior Headhunter Marita Vuorinen, email@example.com, +358 50 486 3848