For more information on the task, contact Senior Headhunter Heini Savio tel. +358 (0) 50 322 3283 or Senior Headhunter Jari Tourunen tel. +358 (0) 400 560 836.
We are looking for a Vice President, Supply Chain who is responsible for strategic planning and implementation of the company´s supply chain in a changing global market. The VP reports to the company´s CEO and is a member of the Management Team.
The company is a leading player in its field globally and headquartered in the Helsinki metropolitan area.
The key responsibilities of the VP, Supply Chain are:
- Drive the strategic direction and development of the entire supply chain
- Ensure operational excellence in service, quality, safety and cost in each customer delivery
- Lead and manage the supply chain organization, including quality, sourcing and manufacturing functions as well as ensure close cooperation with company’s sales and support functions
- Manage company’s international partner network
We expect the following from you:
- Sufficient international management experience
- Evidence of success in previous assignments
- Digital orientation and proven experience in digitalization
- Hands on attitude with developmental approach and strategic understanding
- Fluent oral and written English (Finnish and German are an advantage)
- Appropriate university degree
- Excellent team and interpersonal skills as well as service and customer orientation
In your new role, you will have:
- An international vantage point for a unique industry
- A flexible, approachable and fair work community
- Competitive advantages and incentives
If you´re interested, please submit your application via the link below by October 16, 2020. Attach your salary request and CV to your application. For more information on the task, contact Senior Headhunter Heini Savio tel. +358 (0) 50 322 3283 or Senior Headhunter Jari Tourunen tel. +358 (0) 400 560 836.