Are you a specialist in investor relations and enjoy versatile working days that allow you to sharpen your skills daily? Join our team at Kempower and use your expertise to develop electric transportation!
We are expanding our Brand & Communications team and seeking an enthusiastic and skilled Communications Specialist to support Kempower’s Investor Relations communications in Lahti or Helsinki.
Kempower is an innovative company that has multiple career prospects to offer with various work tasks. We offer you a front row seat in our fast-growing industry and a chance to charge into your full potential as an employee.
Working at Kempower requires flexibility, focus, courage, cooperation skills, and openness to embracing new things. We are committed to building on our values – together, impact, integrity, and courage – to deliver the best EV charging experience to our customers. We envisage a society powered by fully electric transportation, making the world cleaner and more sustainable. Our passion is to help customers move towards an emissionfree future and we are driven by our customers’ success. As pioneers, we have the courage to think and act differently. We constantly learn.
YOUR ROLE AT KEMPOWER
In this role you will have a chance to work in a new and rapidly growing company. You will be a member of Kempower Brand & Communications team. You will report to the Communications Manager.
Your main tasks will be:
- Preparing and developing financial reviews, company disclosure, investor presentations, Q&As and other IR materials together with Communications Manager & Communications Director
- Developing, creating and updating content in Kempower Investors website and digital channels
- Planning and organizing IR events and the Annual General Meeting
- Coordinating the production of Kempower Annual Report
- Providing support and back-up to Kempower CFO in IR related topics
- Coordination and cooperation with different service providers
- Developing, producing, and managing IR communications, such as newsletter and blogs
- Supporting Kempower’s communications team in other projects based on your skills
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
To succeed in this position, we expect you to have:
- Excellent teamwork skills and a positive attitude towards change
- Relevant work experience in financial communications in a listed company or communications agency
- Outstanding communication skills both in English and Finnish
- Attention to detail, mindset to develop, drive to take things forward independently
- Basic understanding of key financials –
- Ability and flexibility to perform under pressure
- A degree in communications or business
- Experience in IR in a listed company or communications agency
You will plan and execute Kempower’s investor relations communications with the support of the team.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
At Kempower, you will have the chance to work at the cutting edge of the fast-charging industry. You will get to witness and influence the future of electric transportation. Your job will play an important and concrete part in creating more sustainable transportation and reinforcing our revolutionary, electric mission.
We offer an open and flexible work culture where everyone’s voice is heard. You will have the opportunity to develop not only our products but also our ways of working. We believe in cross-team collaboration and hope that you will take an active role in growing our business and reaching our goals.
We support your well-being by offering comprehensive occupational health care services, insurance policies, as well as various benefits including sports, culture, wellbeing benefits (ePassi), and a bicycle benefit. We also encourage our employees to participate in charity work for which you can use one working day during the year.
COULD THIS BE YOUR NEXT ROLE?
Does this job sound like a good fit for you? We can’t wait to hear from you! Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will review applications already during the application period. If you have further questions about us or the role, please contact Senior Headhunter Sami Ansala or Timo Viljakainen
Kempower designs and manufactures DC fast charging solutions for electric vehicles and machines. We’re a team of electric vehicle enthusiasts with a deep understanding of the charging market and a hands-on mentality. Our product development and production are based in Finland, with a majority of our materials and components sourced locally. We focus on all areas of transportation, from personal cars and commercial vehicles to mining equipment, boats and motorsports. With Kemppi Group Oy’s 70 years’ experience in perfecting DC power supplies, we set the bar high in engineering and user-experience design. Kempower is listed on the First North Growth Market Finland. www.kempower.com Location: Lahti, Helsinki