The mission of Finnish Minerals Group is to responsibly maximise the value of Finnish minerals. Finnish Minerals Group manage the State’s mining industry shareholdings and strive to develop a Finnish value chain of lithium-ion batteries. Through our work, we contribute to Europe moving towards electric transport and a more sustainable future.
Finnish Minerals Group is comprised of the following companies: Finnish Minerals Group (Suomen Malmijalostus Oy), Terrafame Oy, a multi-metal company, Finnish Battery Chemicals Oy, a project company preparing battery value chain investments, and Sokli Oy, a mining project in Savukoski. In addition, Finnish Minerals Group owns 20% of Keliber Oy, 40% of CNGR Finland Oy and 49% of Adven-FMG Sodium Sulphate Solutions Oy.
Finnish Minerals Group is looking for an experienced
Corporate Responsibility Manager
Key duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring that our corporate responsibility policies and practices meet relevant standards and other requirements and support our company strategy
- Company level sustainability and corporate responsibility target setting and reporting
- Corporate responsibility communication including our annual reporting process
- Secretary of BoD’s Corporate Responsibility Committee
- Internal training and guidance in sustainability matters
- IDDs and other support for investment projects
- Other relevant tasks
Our expectations for you
- Academic degree in a relevant field
- At least 7 years of experience preferably from industry or consulting
- Ability to work both on strategic and on operational level
- Willingness to take responsibility and work also independently
- Ability to learn and apply new information quickly
- Ability to work with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent teamwork, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English
Here’s what we are offering
- Versatile and interesting tasks and responsibilities
- A chance to work in an environment dedicated to combating climate change
- A broad view of the rapidly developing mining and battery sector
- A dynamic work community that also pays attention to well-being at work
Please submit your CV and cover letter by June 9th, 2023. Please note that we will begin the interview process during the application period.
An external personal evaluation service will be used to support the interview process. The pre-employment medical examination will include a drug test.