ARE YOU AN OPERATIONS FINANCIAL ANALYST? MARIOFF GROUP IS LOOKING FOR A PERSON TO JOIN THEIR FINANCIAL TEAM
Marioff Corporation Oy was founded in 1985 and is a leading developer of water mist fire protection technology supplying system solutions worldwide under the brand HI-FOG®. Marioff has several subsidiaries in the company’s key markets and about 550 employees globally. Marioff is part of Carrier Corporation, a diversified corporate group that provides high technology products worldwide. For more information, visit www.marioff.com.
The company has good prospects for the international operating environment and business as a market leader. The company is financially viable, profitable, and part of the larger Carrier Corporation. The company has good prospects for its future and invests in ethical practices.
The role and responsibilities
- Partner closely with Operations Director and provide financial guidance to operational matters
- Analyze monthly operational results and own the monthly reporting process for the factory
- Coordinate the Operations monthly financial forecast and annual plans
- Support Marioff Group FP&A on financial reporting and forecasting consolidation
- Owner of Marioff Group quotation & pricing tools
- Owner of annual stock take and standard costing process
- Owner of recurring costing process for new items
- Provide direct labor productivity reporting and analyses
- Coordinate and prepare the monthly closing process with associated journal entries
- Provide support in capital investments
- Provide ad-hoc analysis as needed on various projects
- Support accounting and controllership on an as needed basis (inventory / controls / etc.)
- Support the development of periodic management presentations and supporting schedules including business reviews, strategic plans, and other leadership presentations and annual plans as needed.
- This position is based in Vantaa and reports solid line to Carrier Operations Finance organization and dotted line within the Marioff Finance organization.
- Master’s Degree (Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration preferred)
- Strong ability to analyse and interpret operational metrics
- Analytical skills and sound business judgment and be comfortable working with senior management
- Strong financial/cost analysis and budgeting/forecasting skills
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, proven ability to work across all levels and functions.
- Self-direction and organization skills critical to achieve month-end reporting deadlines
- 3+ years of relevant work experience preferably in an international manufacturing environment
- Proficient in Office tools, utilizing ERP systems, Hyperion Financial management.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills and ability to influence colleagues across the organization.
- Ability to operate and think strategically, coupled with proven analytical skills.
- Able to work under tight deadlines and pressure.
- Fluent English, both spoken and written.
- Highly ethical and thrives in a collaborative environment.
What you can expect from us
- A dynamic and internationally oriented work environment in a company with high technology products and a strong growth strategy.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Flexible working conditions including partial remote work.
- Modern ICT equipment, lunch and cultural/sports benefits, and comprehensive occupational health services.